Gunahon Ka Devta

||BHAIYYAJI KA ADDA..|| - Page 12

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ashu it was  during lalsingh chase time

i had my tea made dabba for my son gave sandwich to hubby put dal rice to soak for lunch machine is running maid cleaned and me wud go off in few mins to have bath and do other things

no prb u read in ur morning time

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
CB...ur's menu is same like me tooπŸ˜†, for tom

now i too have to go & make sandwich for hubbyπŸ˜†, & dal for tom, i will put to soakπŸ˜†

Ohh yaa, i guess.it was 1st kick to Lal singh with lal naazara😈

will be waiting for ur post , take ur own time flower
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
continuing from my prev post here.  there are some more ppl who created laugh riot here.  aleena with her crazy deewani polls,  fuzzy with her wise cracks, vrish with his tongue in cheek remarks (miss him as he left the forum due to his personal committments )  my date with lalsingh who never reappeared on the show.  the investigation into arpita murder mystery all these posts were equally memorable.  coming to the questions i had put along with vistaa and nandu

I found GKD forum while...πŸ˜›

i have been part and parcel of india forums past 6yrs so i knew this forum existed but the promo of gkd and more info regarding the cast brought me back from my hibernation πŸ˜†

I fell in love with CB when... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

arre i swear this was not my idea but this part of script was nandu and vistaa's so   a person can always love themselves but best is when someone else also loves u and accepts u as u areπŸ˜†

CKD gang makes me...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

ahaa that i wont ans as shhh its secret πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

I would give up my favourite __________ for Dreamy's analysis threads...πŸ˜›

hmm give up what naa wont give up anything but i did love dreamy's analysis  sad that due to time restraints she didnt continue and mayb wud hv pestered her to continue moreπŸ˜†

Chit chat thread gave me serious ____________about my ability to yak... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

hehe i had chit chatted a lot on all the posts thats how i m  reaching target of 20000 postsπŸ˜†

Pinky's Tweets thread made me get up at _______________to check for new tweets from Ashish... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

no i didnt get up in middle of nite to check tweets but if the thread comes to first pg i do check and bit of time i do check any time

I would seriously have done something really _____________to Dreamy for making me GOTW... πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

i would seriously have done something really to make dreamy the gangster of the week as i m anyways a known gundi and i did get my turn but dreamy didnt πŸ˜•

_________ and ___________ and ___________ are now friends for life for me...πŸ˜›

arre marna hai kya  kisi ek ka naam leke πŸ˜†

My hubby  and kids would do _______________ to IF, if they got the chance...  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

oh man dont ask they wud put differnt password to connect to the comp so i wont be able to access comp only forget i-f πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nandini and Jaz are the most ____________________ Dev Team members  and forum could ask for...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

perfect dev team i wud say as one does her jhadoo poccha well and one does her glue marking well πŸ˜†

Vista's Lallanpuri translations made me _____________ into the show   😊

that was the best thing i learnt

coz bahuji and avdesh language was beyond me to understand 

remosalsa thumbnail
cb...u still haven't forgotten ur lal singhπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cv's unfortunately forgot himπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

that he was saved by BJ, & what was his enemity with thakurs, how he killed avi's family , all untold storyπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

nice ansπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
chatterbox thumbnail
yes ashu i didnt forget lalsingh tell end i was hoping that he wud show up and all these tweeters are not even asking ashish what happend to lalsingh finally   πŸ€£
remosalsa thumbnail
Yaa, y these tweeters r not asking.hehehe, may be they r ashamed of asking him hehe, if ashish doesn't know then what he will ans all girls hehehe
chatterbox thumbnail
arre poochenge to ans karega na

before there were so many tweets and now  a single occasional tweets come

jsut demand this answer as a viewer na ki end was this or was it differnt
whatevr happend to lalsingh and bullet around his neck   hehe
remosalsa thumbnail
cb...r u not on tweeter? if u were, u could have asked him...hehe

gotta go now, will come after some time cbπŸ€—, bye
chatterbox thumbnail
naa me not on tweeter

ya i also hv to go

imagine this time we wud hv been watiin for update   by now

hehe c u later

i wud correct those images tomm
Roshni. thumbnail

I found GKD forum while...πŸ˜› Of course seeing Avdesh in the promo, I knew I couldn't resist him more! ☺️

I fell in love with CB when... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› Love? 😲 What Love?😲 Who CB? 😲 I fell in love only with my Avdesh and Ashish 😍 ☺️ Ok..Ok..Kidding...Hmm? When she did her gundagardi and scared us all but just to get 100% participation!πŸ˜‰

I would give up my favourite dessert(but don't try doing it often...I might die without desserts!) for Dreamy's analysis threads...πŸ˜›

Pinky's Tweets thread made me get up at _______________to check for new tweets from Ashish... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† : You know I was actually scared to open those threads...I was like where he'd give me a nightmare and hints for the worst upcoming tracks! I restricted myself from going but got to know through CB during her rambling in her update threadsπŸ˜†

Jaz  and Ashu and CB are now friends for life for me...πŸ˜› (just 3? This is insane!...You people really are mean!😭)

My hubby  and kids would do _______________ to IF, if they got the chance...  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
 Thankfully single and not yet entered that phase...Yipeee

Nandini and Jaz are the most coolest and wonderful  Dev Team members  and forum could ask for...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

"What have you taken away from your experience at GKD forum...or maybe what one new thing u have learnt.. 😳 Unity..That's the best thing I've learnt here..It's like my second family! I'm sure even if we meet in any other forum, you wouldn't hesitate to stop to say a Hi! πŸ€— The uniqueness of this forum was not only the story like of GKD but the forum was always playful and doing masti!

And I want 100% participation on this. Strictly no excuses or you all get my 2kg ka mukka.  😑😑😑 
OMG! 🀣 Itna demanding! Haila! Dhai kilo ka haath..I'm really scared now🀣 Waise CB, Aise bachon ko darati hai kya humesha? Bechari Rosh!😳