||BHAIYYAJI KA ADDA..|| - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
oh my god priya that is awesome πŸ‘

i thought i wont cry but now i feel tears building up😭

what a lovely story and  cvs butchered it totally 😑

priya thank u so much for this and i can understand it wud hv taken u loads of time to gather all the videos and put in one clip

i wud see other videos now
Originally posted by chatterbox

oh my god priya that is awesome πŸ‘

i thought i wont cry but now i feel tears building up😭

what a lovely story and  cvs butchered it totally 😑

priya thank u so much for this and i can understand it wud hv taken u loads of time to gather all the videos and put in one clip

i wud see other videos now

di no need to thank me this is very very very small gift for your love...😳 

it took 3.5 hrs only di...i started it when i asked you about nandu di fav song...i completed yesterday before epi...but my net was troubling so it took alot of time πŸ˜‘😑
Updated My post on Page 2😳

Plz have a look at it

thank u prashu i read ur post
aww so many joined with my updates and see u also ended up doing updates na

i still hv  to write here

i think wud write aaram se on sunday mayb or tomm

today got so busy with work and this new contest
yeah...di..  nd i loved doing updates
my CKD friendz..too... They were alwayz there to support me😳 I knw girls..I cant say you thanks. bt cant forget you all... 

That's right you can't forget US...because u can't get rid of US is not easy esp me,swathi & jess b'coz we are in your FB,Yahoo and also we have your Ph no 
🀣🀣🀣🀣

now my turn to talk and rosh & anyone else who reserved the posts do write in soon. 😊

where do i begin my journey. i have been on forums since past   6yrs moving across shows and all. post ramayan i had left the forum or rather was not active and would log occasionally only till one day i saw one promo on imagine which left me wondering who is this  and his eyes captivated me. the shy look but a strong person with a voice which would just melt anyone's heart plus the tagline of the story. woh pyaar hi kya jo aapki hifaazat na kar sake. for me both the cast or rather whole cast was unknown but the intrigue was there.. hence i landed up back on forum on gkd page to read what all wrote about the show.
it was here that i found out the actor name is ashish sharma and began my frantic search on google uncle to find more about him.πŸ˜† the first week i was silent member here and didnt comment as i felt out of place with girls like manal sanjana regina  steffo and who else were there.
one fine day i took courage and commented on kirthik's update and then my journey began.
how fast i became part and parcel of this forum i didnt know and it had turned addictive for me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so many times i thought i need to slow down but  it was so bad i wud get up in middle of nite to switch on comp to see if any msgs r there or any new post 🀣

i made friends here . the bachha party ki di ban gayi and for others CHATTY, CB, CHATTER and last but not least  GANGLEADER. gunda raaj shuru ho gaya tha hamara πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dont know who made me the leader here  but it was funny. i went on and on til the time i came where i learnt first lesson i guess.

how to do updates?  hehe this was something new i learnt here, something which i never did before and encouraged by others went on and on.
the regular updaters got busy and busy and one time  i had to do 8 updates in a row which left me little time to really understand the dialogues or to see the scenes properly and i had to rely on repeats for my enjoyment.
and then i asked for help so who do i get as help. the girl who became my partner in crime or rather a partner in many things and later became my valentine nandu.
i was relieved to have help in updates and we both managed  and bonded.
together we talked loads loads and loads and then i learnt another thing. how to  put more activity on forum with crazy wacky fun and interactive contests. this was something i had never done before and with nandu's help put out vday contest then this and now final avdesh ki shaadi.😳

along the way  came dreamy's analysis  which gave platform to all to talk abt show or characters or indepth views and i realised i cud talk so much there. ppl increased their post count at chit chat corner and i increased at dreamy's corner heheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

vista was surprise pack and i didnt realise when we both too bonded  and with her calm and poised nature she has managed to put reins on me when i tended to go overboard or lose my temper πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ek gundi ki lagaam vistaa ke haath mein thi.πŸ˜†

gauri is one other friend who never forgets to pm me hello or good morning everyday and in her i found a sensible headed person again who wud learn and wud make me learn too. we talk anything under the sun  from home to work to comp to  cooking. saturday sunday we miss each other as she doesnt log from home then.

ashu was the first person i think i connected here with her posts and crazy emoticons she always managed to put laugh  in me even when i felt depressed for any reason her posts made me laugh. ashu u went missing  in btwn but i m glad u r back and as before.

the kiddos who wud do maska polish to me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i love them all for their uniqueness and ability to make  a place lively with constant bak bak. ( think they r more chatterboxes than me πŸ˜‰)
priya's vm prash jessi ramona sunaha everyone i may not have read ur ffs as i told u i get confused but u all  r bunch of talented ppls

mony is one person who is missing lately and hasnt showed up now also when show has ended. her banana romance jokes and otehr things were a riot. Mony u hv to come back again now.

laxmi and  swamini  one who wud cheer up anyone with her SR obsessions  and  bring a laughter and smile to everyone and now current is bum dev🀣
 swamini who kept me updated and helped me avoid jootas from everyone for predicting  tragic end of avdesh..

sowjanya she came to forum and always pmd me to say she enjoyed my sense of humor and me in return enjoyed her posts and towards the end we both became defence lawyer and public prosecutor. sow i really loved the way u stuck to pihu being arpi and me stick to pihu being pihu only. πŸ˜†

then there is madam jhadoo wali  jaz. uff  she was the one i always pmd to complain and make her do jhadoo on forum and waited for dev team to show up soon. what an irony  we get team but show closes in one month,
YEH NAAINSAAFI HAI HAMARE SAATH😑😭

ok ok nautanki kar rahi hunπŸ˜†

i think each one of u is unique here in every way and i really learned a lot from each and everyone

for me i learnt one more thing. or rather two things

one how to take pics from video which i did first time here only and second  in 8 months how to make ur posts  from 10000 to  20000   🀣

dont  u do this  now or i wud be labelled as biggest spammerπŸ˜†

then there is memory of  my first gundagardi on vday post which worked like charm and made all post jaldi se πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

now finally  there is avdesh ki shaadi so again i m telling jaldi post karo entry varna hum hi is dulhe ko leke bhaag jayenge  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

over all it has been fantastic journey with everyone here and i m sorry if i forgot any names.

gunahon ka devta is over and it ended but a unique show with unique concept brought everyone together that is a wonderful thing

Awww...CB...what a sweet retrospective!!!

Gundi ki lagaam πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You flatter me!!
Cb...ur really unique person

we met & were friendly, through my threads only...i remember, u said, u were silent earlier...& many that time thought, that u were teenager😎