Users

Frequent Posters

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Have unreserved my post on top of page 2

ThanksπŸ˜ƒ
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wah wah sidda and vistaa
wud write more in a bit  hubby and son goin so wud shout at me for sticking to pc

i m online wud ans in few mins
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

oh man i m so overwhelmed by such lovely posts here.

and i had no idea that many ppl joined becoz of my updates or i would hv put members only code again.

i thought its anyways being copied kaun mehnat kare fir to put the code πŸ˜†

nandu tum ne to khaasa lamba chauda post likha but this is what i like direct dil se

it has truly been awesome journey here for everyone
EAREYE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pinky's Tweets thread made me get up at __________any hour_____to check for new tweets from Ashish...because he is so charming, interesting, sweet and awesome. Although, my sister follows him on her phone, I still rely on Pinky's thread for AS's tweets. They make my day and night and somehow foreshadow future scenes and mastis. One thing that I am grateful for is that AS will never stop tweeting and chatting with his fans and thus you feel like you are always with him and he knows your love for him.
thanx sidda 4 liking my theand
chatterbox thumbnail
i wud put my views i think by the time show ends then i wud hv more to say about this show and  the forum πŸ˜Š
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I unreserved my post on Pg 1 😳

CB i too like it Direct dil se πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I have unres my post on pg3

thks a lots CB
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _nandini

Ashu ' My Bestest Friend here😳 There's some magnetic power in her which pulls me like magnet to her postsπŸ˜† The one person who was the reason behind my joining IF (loved reading her posts as a silent reader) How much I wished to talk to her n today she's my closest one. Had loads of fun with her in the posts on Kolhapuri chappals, Goon's dance on Avita wedding post, And most of all the Lal Cha**i of Avi while catching Lal Singh. Remember Ashu ??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

NanduπŸ€—πŸ€—, that Kolapuri chappalsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†, was the funniest post ever...i remember, Cb had guessed it before she had opened that pg, she had told meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†, that i can only do such thingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.u remeber it was wear & tear thingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..the best chappal which is never gonna spoilπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.& it was Avdhesh trade mark chappalπŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Lal Cha**i🀣, u still remeber itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..i had posted a emo of that tooπŸ˜²πŸ˜†, & u put it on front pageπŸ˜²πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£, we all had a nice laugh thr🀣🀣 & then i sent u a nice emo as pmπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.u remember that?πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

it was not during Lal singh timeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†, during beta maharaj or pappu timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by remosalsa - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
ashu  u and ur emoticons 

hehehe  thanks for un reservin and sharing ur thoughts

true loads of old timers are missing

and i have yet to write my post here..

yoga23priya thumbnail
Cb di,Nandu di and Vista diπŸ€—

here is a small token of appreciation from me for making this Awesome Post and it was good know everyone views πŸ˜³

Avita VM  Hum Befawa 

Dedicated to Vista Di

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uEOmVQ1zus[/YOUTUBE]

Avita VM  Pal Pal Dil Ke Pass

Dedicated to Cb di

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGcn-J_rDS0[/YOUTUBE]

Avita VM  Pehla Nasha

Dedicated to Nandu di 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ctSCSYgmmM[/YOUTUBE]

Hope you all like it πŸ˜³

Direct link is in VM thread

Please Comment there