||BHAIYYAJI KA ADDA..|| - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wah wah lax how can we forget  SR   ka importance aur ab to woh bhi nahi honi hai   

sahi hai mast answers
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hii cb di, thanx for this post, i really want to participate from long time but my messy net provider even now i m using cell, so can't reply que to que, but as u said more then ques its about our relation n experienc right so here i go according to my poor memory -
I came to konw about gkd forum while searching about the show, n let me confess that time i just liked the show but when i came here n read few posts about avi , arpi n story line i start falling for show, here i came to know that he is ahsish hehe,
Ok but till then i don't exist in web world any where not even on fb , n i don't want either but when i read vistaa di's ''latter'' i just joined here without any second thought, i thought to be a unknown reader but u all r soo talented n friendly that i don't even realise when if became part of my life n when i fell in love with avita so deeply,
Here i met vistaa di n dreamy di , i m fan of their writing, n thanx to di's that they consider my poor writing to comment worthy, love u di,
N about cb di,lax di, sow di, swmini di , chista di nandu di n sorry if m forgetting any one thankyou soo much for always being thr to correct my mistakes n telling me ,
here i met kalitondra , meera di who helps me in my studies as well n we talked too just love u di for being so helpful n plz b thr with me love u soomuch,
N now about friends, coming to ckd gang n other friends i never thought that i will ever spend nights on pc chatting with friends whom i never saw or heard hehe but here i met priya, prashu, ramona, sharan, sidda,cuty, angi,nidha,withwhom i talked alot n just bz of u guys first time in my life i dared to attemp some thing like ff thanx soo much for ur love n support, wow have said so much but still feeling some thing left,
Well now about odb n show after kth i never liked any show but as's acting n the chemistry they share just force me to feel the charecter's emotions n plight, just love them n will be here till this forum exist,
Just want to thank you di n everyone for all ur love , just can't emagine a day witout u all.
Love u all n the show,
Are how could i forget to talk about siggies, vms ,ffs,
So , the siggies of prashu, chista di n cb di's n recently sharan's n priya's these all drive me mor crazy hehehe, n priya's vms i just love them,, n about ffs i started with priya's for u i stay 'os' n i still love it n now i can't skip even a single ff update i m fan of 'deewangi' 'iwmtly' 'eb' n sunaha's sff n all os n ffs r just rocking lov u all guys.Edited by joliefille - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
aww jolie that was so nice of u to share this

i knw  my net  is also doing disco dandiya 

really it has been pleasure knowing u all
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i like this post and after some days i miss all the gkdians and his post and i hope we are meet again in future
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I edited my post on pg 2😳
chatterbox thumbnail
thank you sarah

u wrote out ur heart there

true we all unknown faces are here but  all r together and connected thats the best part
EAREYE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx cb di for these sweet words and will always remeber u
but u was always gud with me
u r di thanx
tanisha997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res
and sry i am very busy
aur mera pas time hi ni ha
so  3-4 days later i edit it
sry
chatterbox thumbnail
no prb tani  come when u can

just been gathering all those who were here  from the beginning
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I found GKD forum while... I was looking for GKD updates early December. In fact, GKD was the first forum I came across on IF. I had started watching GKD in November and because I live in Canada, all the episodes were about one month back. I was hooked to GKD at first glance and I wanted to read updates to improve my understanding.

I fell in love with CB when... she made me join IF or else I could not view the updates. I remember each time I wanted to see her updates, the Member's only notice will come. Thus, I decided to find out what was special about her posts and I joined. If it wasn't for CB, I would not be here today and I would not have meet many fabulous friends nor shared my love for GKD. Thanks CB for gifting me this opportunity.

CKD gang makes me... feel special. I have always been a serial addict but only one other friend of mine (in Canada) shares the same views. However, the CKD gang welcomed me since day one and always made me feel like a sister. I love all you guys and the support and love you give me. Also, I'm glad to share my craze for serials with people who understand my feelings and thoughts.

I would give up my favourite ______Novel____ for Dreamy's analysis threads... because her analysis gives more in-depth feelings and understanding than most things that I have read. I'm a bookworm and thus it takes a lot for me to stop reading novels and start reading comments. This is how perfect and beautiful her analyses are.

Chit chat thread gave me serious ____________about my ability to yak...
Well, I have never been to the cct and thus I would not know.

Pinky's Tweets thread made me get up at __________any hour_____to check for new tweets from Ashish...because he is so charming, interesting, sweet and awesome. Although, my sister follows him on her phone, I still rely on Pinky's thread for AS's tweets. They make my day and night and somehow foreshadow future scenes and mastis. One thing that I am grateful for is that AS will never stop tweeting and chatting with his fans and thus you feel like you are always with him and he knows your love for him.

_________ and ___________ and ___________ are now friends for life for me...😛 I would consider all my IF buddies and friends as people worthy enough to always be in touch. Each of my friends are unique and special and I would not want to lose them.

My hubby  and kids would do _______________ to IF, if they got the chance...
Maybe in another 8 or 10 years I can answer this question. But in the mean time, I would like to celebrate my bacholerette hood and try to enjoy being single without any responsibilities. Don't worry, I will inform you guys if I ever meet my prince charming.

Nandini and Jaz are the most ___________________fabulous, superb, amazing, outstanding and top notch_ Dev Team members  and forum could ask for...😳
They have made this forum more fun with their guidance and care.

"What have you taken away from your experience at GKD forum...or maybe what one new thing u have learnt..
I have learned that this world is very small with many people who share the same love and viewpoints. If we dare to reach out, we could find more amazing things about other people. I now have many friends around the world and it makes me feel more united that we share a sacred bond- our love for GKD and Avita. I have also learned to be more patient and detail with situations with a better mind.

Vista's Lallanpuri translations made me ___________jump__ into the show 
I'm very thankful for her translations because they have made me understand Hindi better and also appreciate what is shown in GKD. Her translation phrases were the first Hindi words that I had ever read. I'm still new to this language and I love it greatly.