||BHAIYYAJI KA ADDA..|| - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Awww Swamini,πŸ€—

much as I love doing the analysis, it was taking a lot of my time up especially when I should be working!! so something had to give...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

love you answers, btw.πŸ‘
Hai CBπŸ˜ƒ
Im really not well today for giving long reply to ur topic darling.Im feeling very dizzy right now , and sleepy too . so i will do my comment later when im feeling good, as u know, for the good answers u need good mood too.Right now i dont have unfortunately.
arre no hurry baba take ur time

bt ans before the forum closes   hehee

hi cb di
how r u?
i am present but i have done few questions hope u like it

I found GKD forum while i am searching 4 gkd in google,i don't know before there r forms where we can talk about show...Tongue

I fell in love with CB when.i was new i don't know about anything di helped me alot  n di i love to c ur comments .. WinkTongue

_________ and ___________ and ___________ are now friends for life for me...Tongue

i can never forget anyone n hope we will met together again
ek naya show aaye jisme hum sab dubaara sath ho

my feelings- i am very shy by nature . n i can't express my feelings to anyone easily.but after joining i found this form  is  very friendly , everyone is nice n yes we can write there what we feel . i feel i have to be social n talk to the persons. i know i am not fully frank yet with all but i am improving.

i love gkd because of the love story, if they shows that she is pihu then it means avi can't  recogonise his love. it show na that this is not love only affection. just hope 4 gud ending

i unres my post on page3
thank u sharan for sharing ur thoughts  loved them 
hello cb di,nandu di and vista di πŸ€—

you guys are very sweets and kind for making this awesome post πŸ€—

I found GKD forum while...πŸ˜›

when i was searching for 19 oct epi πŸ˜³

I fell in love with CB when... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

i love my papa πŸ€— because of her i join IF thanks to her awesome Updates  πŸ˜³

PS Nandu di and Cb di are my mom and dad in Family OS πŸ˜›

CKD gang makes me...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

go wild πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

i am the innocent CKD of the group πŸ˜³

love my family πŸ€— πŸ€—

I would give up my favourite __________ for Dreamy's analysis threads...πŸ˜›

My list 

David Beckham Match's

Chocolate

Ice Cream

I can bear my Toefl Mam rantings 

could skip my HOD classes (which i did πŸ˜›)

going to Mc D,KFC 

Any serials and football matches too

Writing FF & making VM

My Favorite Cartoon 

Chit chat thread gave me serious ____________about my ability to yak... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

increasing your post πŸ€£πŸ€£

jokes apart spending quality time with my family πŸ€—

Pinky's Tweets thread made me get up at _______________to check for new tweets from Ashish... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

from precious sleep πŸ€£πŸ€£

I would seriously have done something really _____________to Dreamy for making me GOTW... πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Nothing i was first bakari of it and gosh Manal question  

don't mess with dreamy esp in GOTW πŸ€£

Jokes apart she is sweet heart who helped me in manythings  esp when i down due to my Toefl classesπŸ€—

GKD IF members and CKD Gang  and Azi from MKAP IF are now Family for life for me...πŸ˜›

My hubby  and kids would do _______________ to IF, if they got the chance...  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I am not married but my bro and family thinks i became a psycho and stalker after joining IF πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Nandini and Jaz are the most ____________________ Dev Team members  and forum could ask for...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Best & Coolest & Awesome Dev Team members of IF  πŸ€—

"What have you taken away from your experience at GKD forum...or maybe what one new thing u have learnt.. 😳

I learned many things from each member of the forum...making Siggy,VM,writing FF or OS but mostly important i learned how to trust and love the persons whom we never met πŸ˜³

After joining Forum i became kinda creative πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i gained alot from these forum all the members will be close to my heart.

Vista's Lallanpuri translations made me _____________ into the show   😊

thanks to vista di i am trying to understand UP slang esp my aunty dialogue πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

No words for her translation and writing *Bow Down*

I love Dreamy di Analysis

Ashu di emoticons

Jaz di funny Updates

Amna cute and sweets comments in CC,her VM's and Siggy

Prashuu kind words even i am down and how she welcome new member with whole heart.
 ( i will finalize your divorce soon after ramona OS end πŸ˜† )

Jess innocent idea's and reminding also making me Unres my comments

Vista di translations and her OS
( Letter OS 😍 )

Sunaha FF

Jo FF and talking with her through PM and CC

Munni Shayari and Siggy
( Next is VM )

Laxmi di's SR β˜ΊοΈ

Mony di 

Cb di Updates

i love to pull Swathi's leg

my all time fav writing was Kramin topic πŸ˜†

Ramona's Dewaangee πŸ˜

all my di's love and care.
list will go onπŸ˜›

Love you πŸ€— πŸ€—
Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago
Heyy CB dii, Nandu dii, & Vista dii !!!!!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

This is just an awesome idea!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

I am having exms now..so will try to reply till Friday!!😳

Love u all!!πŸ€—πŸ€—
I found GKD forum while...πŸ˜›

I found the link of I-F on FB page of GKD.😊

I fell in love with CB when... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Even before i became a member of I-F officially , i fell in love with CB as i always loved her comments(as silent reader) with plenty of sense of humour. CB ur like Big sis, gang leader, a very good friend, a guide, sometimes  a little child with plenty of innocence and wonderful sense of humour, somany wonderful qualities to be proud to have her as the member of GKDπŸ˜ƒ

CKD gang makes me...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Though they called me Di, but i always feel  them like Bachhe.Some times i can see myself in them the way give respect to elders, and try to help for anything we need on forum and more over their convo just reminds me my college daysπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I would give up my favourite __________ for Dreamy's analysis threads...πŸ˜›
Do u know , i fell in love with her wonderful analysis even before im a member of the I-F.As a silent reader i used to read her writings always and would do even aftr she comes up with end of of the GKD.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Im already giving up somany things that very important like folding and ironing cloths as i can see my finished laundry piled up as if a small hillπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
and put up weight as im spending hours on GKD forum since January as i give up my routine exercises.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Chit chat thread gave me serious ____________about my ability to yak... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Please dont go through CCC much, as u can see girls not been to bed till 3am in the morning and on the forums even when theynot feeling well and u might come to know some secrets of these girls how they fooling their parents being on the foum πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
But i love them always the way i was once did when i was at their age. They never change unless they got married and have kids of their own.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
But they can give u plenty of info about anything when u need without checking through other sites or googlingπŸ˜‰
some times i used to interrupt them but they never felt angry with me (i dont know what they feel inside whenever i go to CCCπŸ˜‰Tongue)
 (PS: Sorry girls if i made u angry with me )

Pinky's Tweets thread made me get up at _______________to check for new tweets from Ashish... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pinky thanks for the wonderful thread darling with GKD we all become much enthusiatic to know much about AS as some times the tweets and replies r really funny and we all love to make fun out of it.πŸ˜†

I would seriously have done something really _____________to Dreamy for making me GOTW... EmbarrassedπŸ˜‰
Oh !!!GOTW, please dont remind me that , as im suffering from migrane pains, i did tell her not to put me on that electric chair.πŸ˜†
But love to give u all the answers but busy as son giving exams and hubby in India, so many responsibilities wouldn't let me to be the GOTW .
Dreamy done a great job by making such wonderful thread as we came to know the personnaliities and likes , dislikes of the fellow members.

_________ and ___________ and ___________ are now friends for life for me...πŸ˜›
I dont like to mention any names of the members as i love all the same and love to treat them the same (even i dont know what their name and age).This forum gave me sisters, friends, children too.(i like to treat all the CKD gang&other young girls, just like that though they call me Di)πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

My hubby  and kids would do _______________ to IF, if they got the chance...  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
 Honestly telling, my hubby and children dont like I-F or any this kinda chatting . So its better not talk anything about them.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Nandini and Jaz are the most ____________________ Dev Team members  and forum could ask for...EmbarrassedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
 They r the Coolest Dev team, just like themπŸ˜ƒ

"What have you taken away from your experience at GKD forum...or maybe what one new thing u have learnt.. Embarrassed

I got to know or familiar with the Global family as i never on any forums before and i love them all.
I loved the ppl whom we even  dont know them before and didnot know how they look , till we trust each one and share most of the things we like or dis like.We share pain and happyness.
More over its just like a family where u can see very less male members(me say negligible)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Vista's Lallanpuri translations made me _____________ into the show
😊
what would i say about Vista ji?   Not just her Lallanpuri bhasha , she is a wonderful person with a hat with somany feathers.
Her ability to translate not only Lallanpuri bhasha but some times 
like interpreting AS tweets make me feel proud to have a member like her on this forum.
Vista ji, we all GKDians greatful for such wonderful translation whenever we feel difficulty in understanding the dialoues of BJ.πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
aww good to hear so many things  vaise i fell in love with  CB  was not my idea to put

blame it on nandu and  vistaa for adding that to script there  heheee

apne moonh miyaa mitthu nahi bante hum 

i just copy pasted the last part    hehehee

most of u joined becoz of my updates
wow thas the news

and those of u who have exams  fikar naat if forum is still open u can come back to ans

and those of u who reserved come back yaar to unreserve