Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fuzzyface thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Me here CB , this is awesome πŸ˜ƒ

I found GKD forum while chatting with Sanjana in Bandini forum, when I saw her DP of Avdesh.😳

I fell in love with CB...well she had me at HelloπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

CKD gang makes me feel dangerous.😎

I would give up my favourite 'work' (I don't like my work most of the time) πŸ˜› for Dreamy's analysis threads.

I would seriously have done something really something naughty  to Dreamy for making me GOTW like getting her married to Prof Kranti Lal. πŸ˜†

The GKD gang with CB as the head honcho  are now friends for life for me.

My hubby  and kids would do _______________ to IF, if they got the chance...  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†--------not applicable to me not married nor do I have kids but my sisters think I need to get a new hobby or a hubby πŸ˜†

Nandini and Jaz are the most  coolest and laid back  Dev Team members  and forum could ask for😎

"What have you taken away from your experience at GKD forum...or maybe what one new thing u have learnt.. 😳

I have learnt that Avdesh Singh Thakur is super hot and I am obsessed about his hair 🀣😳

Vista's Lallanpuri translations made me understand the show better 😊
Edited by fuzzyface - 12 years ago
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Fuzzy πŸ˜ƒ

Brilliant answers πŸ‘ But for this one answer in Bold, here goes a Big whistle frm me πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

laid back  Dev Team members  and forum could ask for😎

🀣 πŸ€£

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hahahaa fuzzy trust u to come up with this

arre baba anything else u want to talk go on and on we have so many pages to cover

talk abtforum the show the friends etc 

glad u liked the post
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I found GKD forum while...πŸ˜› I was already familiar with Shanti B's other work so knew about GKD when it was in the conceptual stage. When it was first aired, I thought I would have a look but didn't really fall for the serial until the episode where Arpita and Avdesh met. As I writer I was intrigued by the conflict of the 'opposite attract' and I'm a sucker for the 'bad boy/good girl' romance. I thought I need to see how this ends. I became a glued from the marraige track to Pappua, never looked back then...er..er still waiting for the love story conclusion! πŸ€” 

I fell in love with CB when... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› when she told me off!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...ok seriously, when we started talking via pms and not a day would go by without us PM dozen times each other as well as chatting via the threads...❀️

CKD gang makes me...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ throw everything aside and just come to IF and spend all day here.πŸ˜ƒ

I would give up my favourite (for me it's time) for Dreamy's analysis threads...πŸ˜› which I did, but enjoyed every moment coz not only it meant providing a place for all of us to discuss our fave leads and show but personally I had less guilt as I was also flexing my writing muscles...What I really, really enjoyed was the response and how everyone would join in whole heartedly.πŸ‘

Chit chat thread gave me a seriously long tongue!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† about my ability to yak... πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Actually, it was a great place to come and get to know people.

Pinky's Tweets thread made me get up at spare moment I had inbetween classes/writing/family life/life in general for any ground breaking news from AS to check for new tweets from Ashish... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I would seriously have done something really horrendous  to Dreamy for making me GOTW... πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ Luckily that never came to pass (I dreaded itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

I consider all the people here, too many to name friends for life for me...πŸ˜› I know life will take us all in different directions but I would never forget to say hi, and if I do please do not hesitate to approach and remind me for I'm only human at the end of the day.

My hubby  and kids would do nothing really to IF, if they got the chance...  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I'm on it at times that does not breach my family life. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Nandini and Jaz are the most coolest cool coolbies (dare you to say it 3 times over and over again!!)πŸ˜‰ Dev Team members  and forum could ask for...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

"What have you taken away from your experience at GKD forum...or maybe what one new thing u have learnt.. 😳  what I've learnt is not to invest myself 100% in a show because those cold devils higher up won't think twice about breaking your heart!!!😑...As for taking from my experience of the forum is that when you spend time getting to know people, it's wonderful, you became part of a cyber family.EmbarrassedπŸ€—p.s also love Avdesh's hair flying courtsey of the pankhawala guy...why can't someone do that to my hair?!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vista's Lallanpuri translations made it easier for me to get into the show   😊 I understand basic hindi but anything above that is lost and GKD with it's slang/bihari words (?) were at times totally above my head, so Vista darling was a life saver with her opportune translations. Especially that letter!!..I've watched that scene and the writer in me understood it was fantastic but I wanted to know the meaning of each word, V in her infinite goodness made that come true!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hailaa dreamy when did  i do that eh?
i dont think i hv really told off anyone just like that

thanks for coming by dreamy wud love to hear more fm everyone

yaar this is not motw i did write its not ques ans sessions

its about what u felt for forum and show and anything else

the questions were just examples  it can be anything  to write

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

hailaa dreamy when did  i do that eh?
i dont think i hv really told off anyone just like that

thanks for coming by dreamy wud love to hear more fm everyone

yaar this is not motw i did write its not ques ans sessions

its about what u felt for forum and show and anything else

the questions were just examples  it can be anything  to write

it was a joke, Di. oh dear, did it not come across?

I know, but I did like the Qs so thought I'll use that.

Di, have a look I finally posted what I wanted to do from last week, it is off course simple from what I was designing. I expect you to respond!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Gotta go, duty calls. Will be back later on if I can help it, can't believe what's happening this week...
chatterbox thumbnail
ya i read the post i wud come up with my ans soon

just need to recolllect all that happend past  8 months

but dont vanish its just 2 days  r left to the show now

so pls be there when u can
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

ya i read the post i wud come up with my ans soon

just need to recolllect all that happend past  8 months

but dont vanish its just 2 days  r left to the show now

so pls be there when u can

Definitely, see I'm packing my books with one hand and checking the pc with the other...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...
swamini5 thumbnail

Hello!!! Welcome!!! Pranam everyone!!!

Wondering what am I upto? Socho socho kya leke aaye hai hum aaj?

Nahi pata...? Achha, hum hi batayi dete hain... πŸ˜ƒ

Uh kaa hai na ki Gunahon Ka Devta ka Lallanpur toh hum sabke liye apne darvaje band karan ka hai par hum aieesan thodi hi apne naate rishte tootne denge...aakhir hum Bhayyaji se kucho seekhe hain na? Ee to ekdum Bhayankar jaanat hain, ki parem aaoor mitrata sada ke liye hoth hai... πŸ˜ƒ

Toh hum soche ki chalo forum bandh hone se pahile hum kuch masti karien πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Haan ji!! I know, humka sab maalom hai ...all are sad but this is not the end of the world na...?😊
I don't believe in goodbyes... kabhi alvida na kahna ...par in short time, we all connected from various parts of the world. Err, don't know if any of you is from outerspace here...  🀣🀣

So come on, gather around, and let's talk what made us come to Gunahon Ka Devta forum...

What did we gain from here and what did we lose? ( hope no one lost anything though  )
Kya khoya kya paya?

Any experiences you would like to share with regards to story or personal ?
Anything under the sun...
(Well, almost anything under the sun .πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..we don't want to know what you did at the beach, do we? πŸ˜† )So speak up everyone and gather friends who were here initially,

and let's all share our memories of forum, show or anything.

πŸ€—πŸ€—My GKD Pariwar πŸ€—
πŸ€—

We want to keep this free for all, but have included some pointer questions to help you get started...

I found GKD forum while...πŸ˜›

I Knew about ths forum but only used to visit.Started posting much later

I fell in love with CB when... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
She is the first person i converse on the forum every morning.Thanks CB

CKD gang makes me...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
 Its fun to be here.Infact the If link is laways open on my laptop.I keep it minimised

I would give up my favourite __________ for Dreamy's analysis threads...πŸ˜›

I liked all her analysis.Especially Avita's scenes.why did you stop dreamy

Chit chat thread gave me serious ____________about my ability to yak... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Never visited this thread much

Pinky's Tweets thread made me get up at _______________to check for new tweets from Ashish... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks Pinky for his thread.It keeps me updated about AS

I would seriously have done something really _____________to Dreamy for making me GOTW... πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

πŸ€—

_________ and ___________ and ___________ are now friends for life for me...πŸ˜›

All are my friends.But lax became very close to me.I have to PM her ever day.Miss u lax

My hubby  and kids would do _______________ to IF, if they got the chance...  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

They are very sweet yaar

Nandini and Jaz are the most ____________________ Dev Team members  and forum could ask for...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Adorable

"What have you taken away from your experience at GKD forum...or maybe what one new thing u have learnt.. 😳

I like this froum and team.Forum has become an addiction.

Vista's Lallanpuri translations made me _____________ into the show   😊

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Guys, these are just fun pointers...feel free to ignore them but do share your thoughts...fun or serious...light or heavy...happy or melancholic...I think you get the drift...right?... 

P.S THIS IS NOT QUESTION ANS SESSIONS. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WRITE WHATEVER  YOU GAINED OR LEARNT OR FOUND OR YOUR FEELINGS FOR FORUM AND THE SHOW AND ANYTHING PERSONAL IF YOU WISH TO SHARE. THE ABOVE IS JUST AN EXAMPLE AND NOT MEANT TO BE ANSWERED COMPULSORY
.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And I want 100% participation on this. Strictly no excuses or you all get my 2kg ka mukka.  😑😑😑

This is an order.

CREDITS:

VISTAA

NANDINI

CHATTERBOX

chatterbox thumbnail

hhehe swamin u too  all are answering  questions only

kya yaar

but loved ur ans