Sasural Genda Phool

Mumbai mirror bytes..!! - Page 3

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OKAY!! If they are going to bring back ISHWAR, then that means (for me) NO Miss S!! PLEASE CV's don't bring her back as well. 1 is bad enough!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

OKAY!! If they are going to bring back ISHWAR, then that means (for me) NO Miss S!! PLEASE CV's don't bring her back as well. 1 is bad enough!!

Sheemu Di, its ok. If she comes back, then I will make a FF like the Shattys on her. πŸ˜†Just read my post on Page 2 and laugh and forget about S*** πŸ˜Š
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ymanjushree10

Sheemu Di, its ok. If she comes back, then I will make a FF like the Shattys on her. πŸ˜†Just read my post on Page 2 and laugh and forget about S*** πŸ˜Š

I will try to forget but its hard if she's there!Ouch
This content was originally posted by: radpat25

@manju...good one...SP will surely exploit all possible opportunities to publicise this ishaan-shashikala lovestory

The actor playing ishwar was sooo good...i wish to see him back in action...one scene of his left such an impact...really a great actor...πŸ‘...and with badimaa...it will be like acting ki jugalbandi...we had a glimse of it in their last scene...looking forward to it.

Exactly!I first thought they would take a known name for the charachter of Ishwar..but he was really very good in Ishwar's role...He was there in this Indian english series called Bombay Talking which comes in Zee English..The same day they showed a glimpse of Ishwar on SGP..that night only he came in bombay talking tooπŸ˜†
angelic12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG Bade papa coming back. Now that's seriously something to watch out for 😲. I really want to see Inder and Panna's confrontation with Bade Papa. I want them to tell him how much they faced because of him. I also really want Alok's role in the family to come to the fore after BP's entry. That's never been highlighted prominently. He was the one who supported the family after his brother abandoned them. And of course, the Suhana-BP confrontation will be something interesting too. 
But, before that, I really want this Raunak-Pia-Panna track to get over. 
And wait, Ishaan confesses he is in love with Shashikala. The very same Ishaan who was finding it difficult to say I Love You to his own wife, says he loves someone else's wife. Now that's very un-Ishaan-ish indeed! πŸ€’
Edited by angelic12 - 12 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with Shounak , HI 5  me too...  Ishan- Sahshi Kala ko Tel lene jane do .Bahut jaldi Pyaar ho gaya ... πŸ˜²  Seems like impossible . 
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh wow! I'm so excited for the Ishwar-Shailaja track. Loads of interesting possibilities...they can show that his second wife left him or something,  as long as they show that the Kashyaps don't forgive him and support Shailaja. Looking forward to this...And wasn't there an article about a villain's entry in SGP? Hmmm very interesting. And for the first time we get to watch something entirely new, as in, something that wasn't there i in OBS.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Arre wah! Ishaan's in love with Shashikala already?😲 Come to think of it, our Bholu is inexperienced in love. Ek beautiful ladki ne bhaav kya de diya, bas ho gaye Ishaan miya lattoo🀣
111192 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

from sheemu's BIG OMG...i can say this did not happen in OBS...πŸ˜†

@shounak...*hi 5 back* seriously...this is one track i really want to see...cos this will have all the elders into the track...everyone has suffered becos of Ishwar going...and yes...inder and panna too suffered...so it will def be interesting...hope it goes realistic way...and the actor playing Ishwar was very good...so we dont have prbs there also...

hope the letter is just not a random letter...

about ishaan falling for shashikala...just think...ishaan met suhana..what...more than a couple of times before wedding...here he is with shashikala all the time...so taking ishaan's character...its not too fast...

Agree with you completely.
111192 thumbnail
Toh humari maneka (shasikala) ne vishvamitra (ishaan) ki tapasaya bhaang kar hi di...woh bhi doop baati jala jala kar 🀣 Edited by 111192 - 12 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 111192

Toh humari maneka (shasikala) ne vishvamitra (ishaan) ki tapasaya bhaang kar hi di...woh bhi doop baati jala jala kar 🀣

CHI CHI CHIROFL ROFLROFL