Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

You are right!! It wasn't there in OBS!! I'll be keen to see that unfolds!!

so its inclusion will def mean there will be a track in the future...or else there is no need of having the scene...
we can know once we know the contents of the letter...
Thanks for sharing. I am not really excited for Ishaan telling that he loves Shashi kala jiii. 😆Its next to impossible for me. I mean he is a BHOLU!! (in caps) and he loves a MARRIED woman!!! (in caps too). Plus, he is confessing that he LOVES a married woman? 😲Since when did our Bholu change so much? I want to see Ishaan expression when he tells that? 

" Will it be guilt? Will it be happiness? Dekhne ke liye dekhiye SGP raat 7.45 ko Star Plus par." 😆(P.S. IDK why I am behaving like this).

As for the Ishwar Badimaa track, (no, Ishwar does not deserve to be mentioned.)😡The Badimaa track sound really exciting!! I can't wait to see Inder's reaction. He hated Bade Papa sooo much (Bade Papa deserves it too though. He's a sore looser.) But, if they pair it with the amnesia track, gadbad ghotala ho jayega because Suhana is Shashikala. SK will see BP. Her BP will rise and she will throw BP in boiling pan and make BP ka kachumbar. 😆Ishaan will be surprised to see SK reacting like that with BP. His BP will rise. 😡Then the following scene,

Ishaan: DEkhiye, ye aap ke ghar ka maamla nahi hein. Aap isse dur rahiye.
Suhana: Ishaan Shut up!! BP is a sore looser. You get that. Don't you know what he did with BM.
Ishaan: Dekhiye Shashikala ji, (and grabs her hand angrily) Jaeeye!!! 😡

And comes the next SP promo.
"Kya BP layenge Kashyap parivaar mein daraare? Jaane ke liye dekhte rahiye SGP raat 7. 45 Star Plus par." 😆

(P.S. OMG!! I am being so SPish!! 🤣This is meant purely for entertainment purposes. Any resemblance is purely co incidental.) 😆
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing i'm interested in both...sushaan i always love to see them anyhow...n iswar-Shailaji track add some spice to the story i really want iswar to come back once.n face the wrath of his family.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ymanjushree10

Thanks for sharing. I am not really excited for Ishaan telling that he loves Shashi kala jiii. 😆Its next to impossible for me. I mean he is a BHOLU!! (in caps) and he loves a MARRIED woman!!! (in caps too). Plus, he is confessing that he LOVES a married woman? 😲Since when did our Bholu change so much? I want to see Ishaan expression when he tells that? 

" Will it be guilt? Will it be happiness? Dekhne ke liye dekhiye SGP raat 7.45 ko Star Plus par." 😆(P.S. IDK why I am behaving like this).

As for the Ishwar Badimaa track, (no, Ishwar does not deserve to be mentioned.)😡The Badimaa track sound really exciting!! I can't wait to see Inder's reaction. He hated Bade Papa sooo much (Bade Papa deserves it too though. He's a sore looser.) But, if they pair it with the amnesia track, gadbad ghotala ho jayega because Suhana is Shashikala. SK will see BP. Her BP will rise and she will throw BP in boiling pan and make BP ka kachumbar. 😆Ishaan will be surprised to see SK reacting like that with BP. His BP will rise. 😡Then the following scene,

Ishaan: DEkhiye, ye aap ke ghar ka maamla nahi hein. Aap isse dur rahiye.
Suhana: Ishaan Shut up!! BP is a sore looser. You get that. Don't you know what he did with BM.
Ishaan: Dekhiye Shashikala ji, (and grabs her hand angrily) Jaeeye!!! 😡

And comes the next SP promo.
"Kya BP layenge Kashyap parivaar mein daraare? Jaane ke liye dekhte rahiye SGP raat 7. 45 Star Plus par." 😆

(P.S. OMG!! I am being so SPish!! 🤣This is meant purely for entertainment purposes. Any resemblance is purely co incidental.) 😆

oh god manju...🤣 sooo good...i cant stop laughing...🤣
and remember the article which Rubal shared..about a villain coming to SGP in the next episodes?😆..why am i thinking its Ishwar only..

@radhika(di)-lol i know...blame anyone..but not Z😆..waise aaj kal uska kuch khabar nahi hai..aaye bhi kyun..TRPS jo badh chuki hain😆
sushma_01 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!! Im sooo looking fwd to BM - Ishwar track.
LMAO Manju!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣are you from China or SP head office in Andheri Mumbai?😆
ShwePoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yup...Guyzz...both the tracks seem quite interesting...
I hope they dont mess up...Badi maa's track...
They should show it with good flavor...

N suhana...no shashi kala...n ishaan track...nywyzz m enjoying it a lot...!!

Hope for some reallly good concept n scenes to look forward...!!!

-Shweta
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@manju...good one...SP will surely exploit all possible opportunities to publicise this ishaan-shashikala lovestory

The actor playing ishwar was sooo good...i wish to see him back in action...one scene of his left such an impact...really a great actor...👏...and with badimaa...it will be like acting ki jugalbandi...we had a glimpse of it in their last scene...looking forward to it.
Edited by radpat25 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: .sb.

LMAO Manju!!!🤣are you from China or SP head office in Andheri Mumbai?😆

Thanks SB. BTW, I am pakka Indian. (who just happens to reside in China) 😆SP office is in Andheri? 😲I stayed in Andheri for 11 years.