Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shellz_22 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG... Is dat really true wat da article says?????????? cant wait2 get da confirmation guyz... reply sooonn...
.more than Ishaan confessing being in love with Shashikala..I am interested in the first part...So finally a letter comes from Ishwar?😲...Are the creatives really trying to open a Shailaja-Ishwar track??...Hope its true hope its true!!!πŸ˜ƒ...Ishaan-Shashikala jaaye abhi tel lene..i am eagerly looking forward to Shailaja-Ishwar now!πŸ˜ƒ..and a Ishwar-Suhana confrontation too!

YAY Shwetha..I guess wish coming true!*Hi 5*πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for sharing!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It seems they are opening up ishwar-shailaja track...just wish they keep it real and dont add any filmy touch to it like ishwar asking for forgiveness,living in the house and shailaja forgiving him at the end...pls...the filmy quotient is already high in the show now......actually it would be interesting to know everybody's take on this if ishwar comes back or something like that...but this should happen after the amnesia track ends...otherwise they will add comedy in between this track too...i wish this amnesia track ends in maximum a month

@shounak...ishaan-shashikala ko sachmuch tel lene jaane do πŸ˜†...bcoz after a point you cannot really enjoy this silly lovestory...but yes this ishwar-shailaja track does sound interesting...hope it brings back some realism in the show. Edited by radpat25 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: radpat25

It seems they are opening up ishwar-shailaja track...just wish they keep it real and dont add any filmy touch to it like ishwar asking for forgiveness,living in the house and shailaja forgiving him at the end...pls...the filmy quotient is already high in the show now...

@shounak...ishaan-shashikala ko sachmuch tel lene jaane do πŸ˜†...bcoz after a point you cannot really enjoy this silly lovestory...but yes this ishwar-shailaja track does sound interesting...hope it brings back some realism in the show.

sach mein...I wouldnt have said that if the article wouldnt have written about the confession..I mean how can he fall for her so soon?Why are all love stories so fast forward in TV shows?πŸ˜•flirting tak theek tha..abhi itni jaldi Ishaan confessing that he LOVES Shashikala?..really makes no sense to me..I thought the more she flirted the more he got irritated..par yaha toh samundar ka paani ulta behraha hainπŸ˜†

I seriously hope that they do something releatable with Shailaja-Ishwar*if at all a track on them is penned though*..I for once dont want any of them to forgive him...majorly BM-Panna-Inder..I so want to see a confrontation of Panna and Inder with Ishwar...I do hope the realisim in the show is back with such tracks..Raunak-Panna track toh became blaah nowadays..cant stop myself from fastforwarding.

btw...I was watching some old episodes of SGP today..and found out that the name of the girl who searched for a til was RadhikaπŸ˜†..and since Ishaan's memory loss is attributed to the accident which happened while thinking about that girl..can we blame you for Ishaan's memory loss?🀣

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

OMG!! 😲😲Ishwar wrote a letter to Shailaja???? 😲   😲  😲 THATS VERY NEW!! Interesting, very interesting.

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
from sheemu's BIG OMG...i can say this did not happen in OBS...πŸ˜†

@shounak...*hi 5 back* seriously...this is one track i really want to see...cos this will have all the elders into the track...everyone has suffered becos of Ishwar going...and yes...inder and panna too suffered...so it will def be interesting...hope it goes realistic way...and the actor playing Ishwar was very good...so we dont have prbs there also...

hope the letter is just not a random letter...

about ishaan falling for shashikala...just think...ishaan met suhana..what...more than a couple of times before wedding...here he is with shashikala all the time...so taking ishaan's character...its not too fast...
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ shounak ...yeah...the girl's name was radhika...she was married to krishna bhagwan πŸ˜†...wat an antique piece she was...you can blame me for this memory loss...πŸ˜†...waise bhi hum kisi Z ko blame kare toh woh gussa ho jaate hain πŸ˜†...no harm from me  πŸ˜‰...

On a serious note this ishaan-shashikala lovestory or watever should not be stretched for 2 months like in original...they can tell him about suhana now...par eisa kuch toh hoga nai...so why try to find sense in this LOVESTORY...leave it...or love it πŸ˜†

Ishwar-shailaja track can be a good one...giving everyone's perspective...as ishwar's leaving house affected every family member in some or the other way...forgiveness toh milni hi nai chahiye...infact they should make him realise his mistake...but again this track should not be parallel with this FUNNY amnesia track...otherwise it will loose its impact
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: radpat25

@ shounak ...yeah...the girl's name was radhika...she was married to krishna bhagwan πŸ˜†...wat an antique piece she was...you can blame me for this memory loss...πŸ˜†...waise bhi hum kisi Z ko blame kare toh woh gussa ho jaate hain πŸ˜†...no harm from me  πŸ˜‰...

On a serious note this ishaan-shashikala lovestory or watever should not be stretched for 2 months like in original...they can tell him about suhana now...par eisa kuch toh hoga nai...so why try to find sense in this LOVESTORY...leave it...or love it πŸ˜†

Ishwar-shailaja track can be a good one...giving everyone's perspective...as ishwar's leaving house affected every family member in some or the other way...forgiveness toh milni hi nai chahiye...infact they should make him realise his mistake...but again this track should not be parallel with this FUNNY amnesia track...otherwise it will loose its impact

i think it will run parallel to deepak-sanju track...after amnesia track gets over...
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

from sheemu's BIG OMG...i can say this did not happen in OBS...πŸ˜†

@shounak...*hi 5 back* seriously...this is one track i really want to see...cos this will have all the elders into the track...everyone has suffered becos of Ishwar going...and yes...inder and panna too suffered...so it will def be interesting...hope it goes realistic way...and the actor playing Ishwar was very good...so we dont have prbs there also...

hope the letter is just not a random letter...

about ishaan falling for shashikala...just think...ishaan met suhana..what...more than a couple of times before wedding...here he is with shashikala all the time...so taking ishaan's character...its not too fast...

You are right!! It wasn't there in OBS!! I'll be keen to see that unfolds!!