Posted: 12 years ago
LIVE UPDATE: 1

Sis is talking with Dwita...and lovingly caressing her...Nivi comes there and asks why was Dwita crying...Sid says tht Dwita was just shaitani kar rahi thi...Nivi says mein Dwita ko sulaane le jaati ho...Sid says no...i have CDs of different types of Lori...Nivi says I dont have any problem singing a Lori...Sid says I know tht but let Dwita be with her papa today...
   Nivi is near dining table...Nivi feels like vomitting...and runs way to her room...VD notices her and says'Arre yeh Nivi kaha bhaage jaa rahi hai' and runs after her.CC Mahodaya notices Nivi and VD running upstairs,,,and says'Yeh Nivedita ka kaunsa naya Naatak hai, Dekhnaa Padega'.VD and CC ask Nivi wht happened.Nivi says nothing, i felt like vomitting.
   VD says nahi, yeh toh achhi khush khabar hai.Nivi says aisa kuch nahi hai.VD says achhaa. theek hai, agar tum kehti ho, toh wahi sahi.
   VD notices VN at the door.She tells Nivi tht when all of them are waiting for the day, when Nivi will give them all the good news.

LIVE UPDATE 2:

Hemlata comes home...and notices tht Sid is home taking care of Dwita...Sid says maine aaj 1 day ki chhutti le rakhi hai...Dwita ke saath rehne ke liye...HL says acchaa...bacche ka khayaal toh pitaa koh hi rakhnaa chahiye...
  Just then Nivi comes there...HL makes some excuse and goes back to Sharma House...
   Viren is in his room...in a lonely mood...Nivi comes and tries to speak to Viren...but Viren doesnt response...Nivi says kya hoga hain tumhe...Viren says 'Mere iss kamre mein dam ghut rahaa hai, main guestroom me soNe ke liye jaa raha hoon.'
   Meanwhile DS is in Sid's room...and asks Sid how many days hols are u going to take...Sid says i have not decided as of yet...just then DS notices Viren with his boriya- bistar, coming down form the stairs.Sid also notices Viren, after DS sees him.
   DS then leaves the room.

LIVE UPDATE 3:

Nivi goes to guestroom...Nivi says ,'Viren , i am sorry, meri hi galti hai..,,,mein tumse bahut pyaar karti hoon...I LOVE YOU VIREN...please mujhe maaf kar Doh...Viren peeghal jaata hai Nivi ke aasu dekhkar...and Viren embraces Nivi...and then Viren says mein jaanta hoon Nivedita...and then Viren comes closer to Nivi to kiss her lips...and then the scene ends...
 Next day morning...DS is having tea in garden...Viren comes to DS...DS says sit...' kya tumme aur Nivi mein kuch anban ho gayi hai?'Viren first says no, but after seeing the look in DadaSaheb's eyes, confesses tht he had a anban with Nivi, and then tells the problem.DS advises him, and then Viren leaves for office.
    Nivi is in her room..she calls the number of a doctor frantically...and then goes to the City Hospital...there Sid is already there...Sid had come there to get the birth certificate of Dwita...Nivi does not know tht...just then the nurse calls for Mrs.Nivedita Sood.Sid reacts with surprise after hearing her name.Sid then follows Nivi.Sis hears the conversation b/w the nurse and Nivi, and misunderstands, thinking Nivi has come there for carrying out her pregnancy test.
   Nivi meets the doctor, and tells her tht she wants to carry out her vasectomy operation( to ensure tht she doesnt become mother).Doctor tries her level best to make nivi understand, but she dosent understand.Doctor says get these papers signed by ur hubby.

PRECAP: Nivi and Viren are on hilltop.Viren reacts with anger, after hearing nivi.Nivi says' Maine tumhe kaha thaa na, ki mujhe bacchha nahi chaahiye'.Viren screams'Sab tumhara hai' tumhari marzi, Dwita ki marzi; mere kya hai? Kya hamara kabhi parivaar nahi hoGA??
   Viren throws away the papers, and Nivi is still crying.

Thanks 4 d updates abhi...horrible last part n d precap...
thanzzz fr ur lovely update abhi...😳...stupid nivi😡...nt understanding n thinking about her lovely husband viren😳...she is very selfish nowadays😡
thanks for the update abhi ðŸ˜Š
thanks a lot for the live update abhi bro🤗

i dnt fell sry for nivi at alll🤢 no wonder she lost her mum😡and no wonder she doesnt know the importance of being a mother too🤢 if her mum had been alive den she would hav understood the importance of becoming a mother...

i'm really sry😭... if my words hav offended anyone and every one out here

Thanks for the update. Heart wrenching to think my scene will never become and will just remain a's they are.
Thanx abhi for the update...u r doing a fabulous job...wht these CT's upto...r they gone mad...😡...they r killing nivi's character...how can she take such a big decision without informing viren...TG..she didn't undergo the operation and the doctor asked for viren's signature...she needs a zor ka jhatka now...she needs tht urgently...from the precap it looks like tht jhatka is coming from viren...viren has to do tht with full power...i just hate this torture...and this time viren not going to forgive her for a long time..and tht will be her punishment and realization...!!we all r watching serials for happiness...and unfortunately ccbm is controlling by some people who found happiness in killing their characters and giving more tortures to their audiences...!!they r playing with nivren's life...!!!damn..hate this...!!
thanks for the update abhi...
bewakufff Nivii...😡

thank u abhi for da  updates...😳
Edited by sakeenaLuvEK-KM - 12 years ago
Thanks Abhi for the lovely update. To take such a huge decision unilaterally from Nivi who has an overactive conscience. How ridiculous.
Sana  you are right, Nivi has to pay for this I hope Viren makes her pay. Unforgivable.Precap is just a begining.