Posted: 12 years ago
even i dint like her look ,in the promo she looked better at least not the type were people stare at her but at the same time when u r public personality some fans like u no matter what u wear ...

i feel panchi n misha wer looking better then her.

abhaylove and Pocahontas.

Sweeties didnt mean it in any bad way. Thats why i said i am probably not used to forum discussions.

Yes, The stylist should give a supermodel a more glamours look. But then PKYEK has never been that correct in these matters even since beginning. whether its been for charcaters with fasion sense or simple look. If i was abt to mention some of the girls have had really disastrous times, but guess never under the critic eyes, since its usually only for main charcaters.But yes, Specially for the main charcaters. I mean, now that we are talking abt it(see even i started!lol) Abhays jackets looks overused now! i hope the have a change there aswell. although in my personal oppinion even if they dont i wont really be bothered.

As for Piya, well, i could take it as, she right now is not in the modeling avatar, but rather more simple comming back home. The promo one would maybe satisfie all for these days episodes.

Anyhow for me, i want our Piya back sooner or later, no matter how gorgeous she looks in the modeling avatar, with a great bodylanguage to it btw.
And i guess many are happy for the curls beeing back now. it was huge demands on it. But i do want the straight if possible aswell, every once in a while.Maybe Maithali gonna have the straight one now.

Darn it! see you guys got even me talking outfits!loool
Edited by -Jasmine- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Jasmine-

abhaylove and Pocahontas.

Sweeties didnt mean it in any bad way. Thats why i said i am probably not used to forum discussions.

Yes, The stylist should give a supermodel a more glamours look. But then PKYEK has never been that correct in these matters even since beginning. whether its been for charcaters with fasion sense or simple look. Specially for the main charcaters. I mean, now that we are atlking abt(see even i started!lol) Abhays jackets looks overused now! i hope the have a change there aswell. although in my personal oppinion even if they dont i wont really be bothered.

As for Piya, well, i could take it as, she right now is not in the modeling avatar, but rather more simple comming back home. The promo one would maybe satisfie all for these days episodes.

Anyhow for me, i want our Piya back sooner or later, no matter how gorgeous she looks in the modeling avatar. And i guess many are happy for the cursl beeing back now. it was huge demands on it. But i do want the straight if possible aswell, every once in a while.Maybe Maithali gonna have the straight one now.

Darn it! see you guys got even me talking outfits!loool

Baba, we know you didn't mean it in a bad way. You are never ever even 'R' of 'rude' in your posts. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...it is just a matter of opinions and POVs and i admit that am over-critical ( i didn't even spare T who i think is the most good-looking girl on the show) but that is because of my job as i am doing all this day in and day out.πŸ˜†...

But keeping that aside, you are right. PKYEK has been terrible mostly when it has come to styling its actors. Abhay is the GREATEST DISASTER in the clothes deptt. Overused jackets and overused basic style. True.

I too want the old Piya back. Its not her. She is a puppet doll who thinks she is a happy queen bee. Abhay's Piya is still standing where he left her.

Originally posted by Pocahontas

@intruderfast. Chupp kar. Tujhe sirf Sukirti acchi lagti hai!🀣

πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†theek hain
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Baba, we know you didn't mean it in a bad way. You are never ever even 'R' of 'rude' in your posts. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...it is just a matter of opinions and POVs and i admit that am over-critical ( i didn't even spare T who i think is the most good-looking girl on the show) but that is because of my job as i am doing all this day in and day out.πŸ˜†...

But keeping that aside, you are right. PKYEK has been terrible mostly when it has come to styling its actors. Abhay is the GREATEST DISASTER in the clothes deptt. Overused jackets and overused basic style. True.

I too want the old Piya back. Its not her. She is a puppet doll who thinks she is a happy queen bee. Abhay's Piya is still standing where he left her.

Awww, me flatteredEmbarrassed
Oh so you critisize day in day out and get paid for it! I want to!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yep, Abhay need new clothes ASAP. even if black, but new styles.
Its understandable , since we care for a character we would want it the best. No matter how gorgeous Piya is i also would want her the best in style.as for Abhay.

@old Piya. But isnt that beauty of this 'pain'. Erasing Piyas memory didnt make her happy, it erased 'Piya' from 'Piya'. The surface is rocking, is happy, but its not the original. So basically Abhay froze Piya in that moment alongside himself. Dont know if thats the creatives thaught aswell, but its a beautiful way of looking at it. And would be a surprisjng point to develop from these usually weak writers.Its good to have the charcater looking more styled up though, like what she is now, a bit more simple is still the Piya we want, so she doesnt need to go back to the old outfits completely.
But wouldnt mind seeing some modeling sidetracks forthe fun of it. like i said a dejavu during a ramp walk is most predictable.
But i want Abhiya now! as the new article states, she will probably head to the jungle just tonight, hopefully.

And Madam! Those Klaus avis are distracting!😑. Really excited abt Stefan in the new season!

Edited by -Jasmine- - 12 years ago