LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

-Jasmine- Newbie
-Jasmine-
-Jasmine-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Baba, we know you didn't mean it in a bad way. You are never ever even 'R' of 'rude' in your posts. LOLEmbarrassed...it is just a matter of opinions and POVs and i admit that am over-critical ( i didn't even spare T who i think is the most good-looking girl on the show) but that is because of my job as i am doing all this day in and day out.LOL...

But keeping that aside, you are right. PKYEK has been terrible mostly when it has come to styling its actors. Abhay is the GREATEST DISASTER in the clothes deptt. Overused jackets and overused basic style. True.

I too want the old Piya back. Its not her. She is a puppet doll who thinks she is a happy queen bee. Abhay's Piya is still standing where he left her. Ouch

Awww, me flatteredEmbarrassed
Oh so you critisize day in day out and get paid for it! I want to!LOLLOL
Yep, Abhay need new clothes ASAP. even if black, but new styles.
Its understandable , since we care for a character we would want it the best. No matter how gorgeous Piya is i also would want her the best in style.as for Abhay.

@old Piya. But isnt that beauty of this 'pain'. Erasing Piyas memory didnt make her happy, it erased 'Piya' from 'Piya'. The surface is rocking, is happy, but its not the original. So basically Abhay froze Piya in that moment alongside himself. Dont know if thats the creatives thaught aswell, but its a beautiful way of looking at it. And would be a surprisjng point to develop from these usually weak writers.Its good to have the charcater looking more styled up though, like what she is now, a bit more simple is still the Piya we want, so she doesnt need to go back to the old outfits completely.
But wouldnt mind seeing some modeling sidetracks forthe fun of it. like i said a dejavu during a ramp walk is most predictable.
But i want Abhiya now! as the new article states, she will probably head to the jungle just tonight, hopefully.

And Madam! Those Klaus avis are distracting!Angry. Really excited abt Stefan in the new season!

Edited by -Jasmine- - 24 May 2011 at 6:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index