India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pkyek in sbs (Page 3)

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
It seems they're more foCusin' On Piya's New trend and her Accessories .. Now should We give a New title ? " Fashion ki Yeh Ek kahani "  We want Abhay Piya .. And On the Other syd , No Kabir-T ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Antara106

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jasmine-

^^sorry for interupting  the discussions
I dont really get it.even if some dears feels the clothes are a missmatch why is it such discussion on it?ConfusedLOLDont we have more important matter regarding her memory to discuss at the moment. I mean even if some dont like the outfits , she at least look fine and well, the gorgeous face actually matters than the clothes. Its always been her that have grabbed one.
Although i feel the clothes are just fine. Even the other girls have missmachtes actually but i donno, they look fine anyhow. i mean i dont even put much thaught on the clothes,loool. Maybe i  fail to understand forum discussions since i am not that active,lol.

I dont understand why cant someone speak about it . ConfusedIt is there POV and when every article /sbb/sbs is all talking about piya fashion then what wrong the discussion .  

And yeh not everyone will think the same . Big smile...May be u find it is fine some who has got sense for fashion will feel it is disaster.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged

^^sorry for interupting  the discussions
I dont really get it.even if some dears feels the clothes are a missmatch why is it such discussion on it?ConfusedLOLDont we have more important matter regarding her memory to discuss at the moment. I mean even if some dont like the outfits , she at least look fine and well, the gorgeous face actually matters than the clothes. Its always been her that have grabbed one.
Although i feel the clothes are just fine. Even the other girls have missmachtes actually but i donno, they look fine anyhow. i mean i dont even put much thaught on the clothes,loool. Maybe i  fail to understand forum discussions since i am not that active,lol.

Yupp! We all get things mismatched now and then. But here, there is a character change for Piya Jaiswal. She is supposed to be a supermodel who has been in the face of fashion campaigns on an international level - so, naturally, you expect a certain finesse to the character's appearance. And that is not  being seen here. The stylist should have drawn out a whole new look that was 'international'.

Character's appearance on-screen makes a lot of difference and that is why in many production houses, so much attention goes into the character's appearance's detailing. And that has just not been done here. Bad groundwork.

And well, beauty is beauty but ribbons and bows take attention away from it and spoil it as well. Sukirti is pretty but that beauty cannot undo the disaster that her stylist is doing to her.

Edited by Pocahontas - 24 May 2011 at 5:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jasmine--rupa-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Antara106 Groupbie
Antara106
Antara106

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by anurag24t

Today in sbs they showed piya and misha came to dobriyal house and panchi had thrown a party 4 both misha and piya...offscreen interview of d dobriyal sisters was taken..where piya states that she has become very fashionable...when asked abt abhay piya says dat she does not know who abhay is... Ruhi was also there in d party..but kat aka kabir-T were nowhere to be seen..i think they will come together...at last it was also said dat abhay will be back to complete his andhuri pyaar ki kahani..
thanks me only interested in that partLOLLOL

i think we all r interested in that part only LOLLOLLOL
not interested in Piya's fashion disaster ROFL

you're right... :)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
even i dint like her look ,in the promo she looked better at least not the type were people stare at her but at the same time when u r public personality some fans like u no matter what u wear ...

i feel panchi n misha wer looking better then her.

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
-Jasmine- Newbie
-Jasmine-
-Jasmine-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

abhaylove and Pocahontas.

Sweeties didnt mean it in any bad way. Thats why i said i am probably not used to forum discussions.

Yes, The stylist should give a supermodel a more glamours look. But then PKYEK has never been that correct in these matters even since beginning. whether its been for charcaters with fasion sense or simple look. If i was abt to mention some of the girls have had really disastrous times, but guess never under the critic eyes, since its usually only for main charcaters.But yes, Specially for the main charcaters. I mean, now that we are talking abt it(see even i started!lol) Abhays jackets looks overused now! i hope the have a change there aswell. although in my personal oppinion even if they dont i wont really be bothered.

As for Piya, well, i could take it as, she right now is not in the modeling avatar, but rather more simple comming back home. The promo one would maybe satisfie all for these days episodes.

Anyhow for me, i want our Piya back sooner or later, no matter how gorgeous she looks in the modeling avatar, with a great bodylanguage to it btw.
And i guess many are happy for the curls beeing back now. it was huge demands on it. But i do want the straight if possible aswell, every once in a while.Maybe Maithali gonna have the straight one now.

Darn it! see you guys got even me talking outfits!loool

Edited by -Jasmine- - 24 May 2011 at 5:36am

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged

abhaylove and Pocahontas.

Sweeties didnt mean it in any bad way. Thats why i said i am probably not used to forum discussions.

Yes, The stylist should give a supermodel a more glamours look. But then PKYEK has never been that correct in these matters even since beginning. whether its been for charcaters with fasion sense or simple look. Specially for the main charcaters. I mean, now that we are atlking abt(see even i started!lol) Abhays jackets looks overused now! i hope the have a change there aswell. although in my personal oppinion even if they dont i wont really be bothered.

As for Piya, well, i could take it as, she right now is not in the modeling avatar, but rather more simple comming back home. The promo one would maybe satisfie all for these days episodes.

Anyhow for me, i want our Piya back sooner or later, no matter how gorgeous she looks in the modeling avatar. And i guess many are happy for the cursl beeing back now. it was huge demands on it. But i do want the straight if possible aswell, every once in a while.Maybe Maithali gonna have the straight one now.

Darn it! see you guys got even me talking outfits!loool

Baba, we know you didn't mean it in a bad way. You are never ever even 'R' of 'rude' in your posts. LOLEmbarrassed...it is just a matter of opinions and POVs and i admit that am over-critical ( i didn't even spare T who i think is the most good-looking girl on the show) but that is because of my job as i am doing all this day in and day out.LOL...

But keeping that aside, you are right. PKYEK has been terrible mostly when it has come to styling its actors. Abhay is the GREATEST DISASTER in the clothes deptt. Overused jackets and overused basic style. True.

I too want the old Piya back. Its not her. She is a puppet doll who thinks she is a happy queen bee. Abhay's Piya is still standing where he left her. Ouch

-Jasmine-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index