Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Bingo !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Piya shud take fashion tips from T 🀣
Kabir-T will look hawt yaar πŸ˜‰

True. Look, Madhura is a stunning woman, not only on-screen but off-screen as well. Vishal is reasonably good looking but his personality is amazing. Kabir and Misha would have been cute but KaT are gonna be hot and very urbane.

It is not Sukirti's fault but her stylist is on drugs and has been watching too many Spice Girls' videos.

Originally posted by intruderfast

sab log piya pe toot pare ,muje jalne ki boo aaa rahiu hain πŸ€ͺ🀣 

yaa i also want to see kat, baaki not intersted, srsly iwish they dont make a fool out of themselves showing modelling and all that crapπŸ₯±

Arre? Liking an actor or character doesn't mean we are blind to them. I mean, Sukirti is pretty but you can't pass off those hideous combination of clothes and accessories in the name of Paris fashion. I mean, C.O.M.E O.N.πŸ˜†
Thnx for sharing. The hair accseosory is not needed . Her gorgeous face shines as it is. with fashionable clothese or not. But looking really nice. Simple or Fashionate. rocking eiather way.
Hope they dont drag on the Abhiya meeting though. The audience have been patient enough as it is.Also i predict they'll have some ramp walk with the now Miss Model and she'll have a dejavu from her walk on the ramp with Abhay. Highly preditcable.
Edited by -Jasmine- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Arre? Liking an actor or character doesn't mean we are blind to them. I mean, Sukirti is pretty but you can't pass off those hideous combination of clothes and accessories in the name of Paris fashion. I mean, C.O.M.E O.N.πŸ˜†
i know but since i am guy , i am not that fashion savvy nor have a good knowledge abt this
, mujhe toh sab kuch accha lagta hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@intruderfast. Chupp kar. Tujhe sirf Sukirti acchi lagti hai!🀣
^^sorry for interupting  the discussions
I dont really get it.even if some dears feels the clothes are a missmatch why is it such discussion on it?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†Dont we have more important matter regarding her memory to discuss at the moment. I mean even if some dont like the outfits , she at least look fine and well, the gorgeous face actually matters than the clothes. Its always been her that have grabbed one.
Although i feel the clothes are just fine. Even the other girls have missmachtes actually but i donno, they look fine anyhow. i mean i dont even put much thaught on the clothes,loool. Maybe i  fail to understand forum discussions since i am not that active,lol.

Edited by -Jasmine- - 12 years ago
It seems they're more foCusin' On Piya's New trend and her Accessories .. Now should We give a New title ? " Fashion ki Yeh Ek kahani "  We want Abhay Piya .. And On the Other syd , No Kabir-T ?

Originally posted by -Jasmine-

I dont really get it.even if some dears feels the clothes are a missmatch why is it such discussion on it?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†Dont we have more important matter regarding her memory to discuss at the moment. I mean even if some dont like the outfits , she at least look fine and well, the gorgeous face actually matters than the clothes. Its always been her that have grabbed one.
Although i feel the clothes are just fine. Even the other girls have missmachtes actually but i donno, they look fine anyhow. i mean i dont even put much thaught on the clothes,loool. Maybe i  fail to understand forum discussions since i am not that active,lol.

I dont understand why cant someone speak about it . πŸ˜•It is there POV and when every article /sbb/sbs is all talking about piya fashion then what wrong the discussion .  

And yeh not everyone will think the same . πŸ˜ƒ...May be u find it is fine some who has got sense for fashion will feel it is disaster.

Originally posted by -Jasmine-

Yupp! We all get things mismatched now and then. But here, there is a character change for Piya Jaiswal. She is supposed to be a supermodel who has been in the face of fashion campaigns on an international level - so, naturally, you expect a certain finesse to the character's appearance. And that is not  being seen here. The stylist should have drawn out a whole new look that was 'international'.

Character's appearance on-screen makes a lot of difference and that is why in many production houses, so much attention goes into the character's appearance's detailing. And that has just not been done here. Bad groundwork.

And well, beauty is beauty but ribbons and bows take attention away from it and spoil it as well. Sukirti is pretty but that beauty cannot undo the disaster that her stylist is doing to her.

Edited by Pocahontas - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

i think we all r interested in that part only πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
not interested in Piya's fashion disaster 🀣

you're right... :)