MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Today in sbs they showed piya and misha came to dobriyal house and panchi had thrown a party 4 both misha and piya...offscreen interview of d dobriyal sisters was taken..where piya states that she has become very fashionable...when asked abt abhay piya says dat she does not know who abhay is... Ruhi was also there in d party..but kat aka kabir-T were nowhere to be seen..i think they will come together...at last it was also said dat abhay will be back to complete his andhuri pyaar ki kahani..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anurag24t

Today in sbs they showed piya and misha came to dobriyal house and panchi had thrown a party 4 both misha and piya...offscreen interview of d dobriyal sisters was taken..where piya states that she has become very fashionable...when asked abt abhay piya says dat she does not know who abhay is... Ruhi was also there in d party..but kat aka kabir-T were nowhere to be seen..i think they will come together...at last it was also said dat abhay will be back to complete his andhuri pyaar ki kahani..

thanks me only interested in that partπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
my baby is coming back when? Please come back. I miss u  so much. i have been up all night doing stupid hws Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: syria2014

my baby is coming back when? Please come back. I miss u so much. i have been up all night doing stupid hws

it is not confirmed wen he will come back..but its gonna be soon..
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
what they are gonna drag it. he better be back by tonight.😑

Originally posted by: intruderfast

thanks me only interested in that partπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i think we all r interested in that part only πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
not interested in Piya's fashion disaster 🀣

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
my shona is gonna b back soon...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

i think we all r interested in that part only πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
not interested in Piya's fashion disaster 🀣

Exactly. 🀣...Its Abhay-Piya-Metz we need and not Christmas Trees  in the name of fashion. 🀣...Infact, i wanted to see Kabir-T rather than the party crap. πŸ˜’

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Exactly. 🀣...Its Abhay-Piya-Metz we need and not Christmas Trees  in the name of fashion. 🀣...Infact, i wanted to see Kabir-T rather than the party crap. πŸ˜’

Bingo !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Piya shud take fashion tips from T ROFL
Kabir-T will look hawt yaar πŸ˜‰

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

sab log piya pe toot pare ,muje jalne ki boo aaa rahiu hain πŸ€ͺROFL 

yaa i also want to see kat, baaki not intersted, srsly iwish they dont make a fool out of themselves showing modelling and all that crapπŸ₯±
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago