pashu believes tosty is very good??

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
pashu believes tosty is very good??

he tells to call tosty if they need help.when others are apprehensive to call still he knows she will help in times of need.

it shows in heart he believes tosty than any one else in is house.and he missing her most than others in the family.

it looks he has soft corner for tosty.

do you agree??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
No I don't agree with you. I think Pashu thinks he can run over people as and when he wants. He just wants Toasty to help out because he doesn't want to struggle simple. Not because he has soft corner for her or anything like that. Like someone said with Pashu it is always either my way or the highway. Others are apprehensive because they know that they have wronged Toasty by kicking her out. So they don't want to ask her or bother her. But Pashu wants to call up toasty because he feels she is obliged to help and also because he doesn't want to sweat it out for the missing thing. 
mtr2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pashu is just too shameless and self-centered to even consider that others may have feelings. He believes it is his right that Toasty help out. I wouldn't be surprised if he believes Toasty should still cook and clean for them everyday.
bhavli thumbnail
I agree he has a soft spot, but I think its buried deep down in some dark corner of his heart that every other emotion overwrites it...
dharad thumbnail
Yes that is so true, in fact he called out for her first thing in the morning for tea. When everyone gave him that dirty look, he blurted out" ok what's so unusual about this, log kutte bhi palte hai to unse man lag jata hai, phir yeh to hamari" and almost said bahu thi.
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pashu is self centered and believes that everyone wronged him. He thinks that he is right always. Sudha is the right person to put him in his place.
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am not sure about that..

I think his wounds of past are so deep that it brings out worst in him. He becomes illogical insensitive and uncontrollably angry.. That is what lead him to not believe anything toasty said. After that wound its so easy to interpret whatever he saw, heard as some sajish from malti.

Now when he was calling toasty he doesnt think he has done any injustice or anything. In his anger and his deep wounds he cant understand anything else. That is why he isnt hesitant to call her anytime. I think that he is calling her thinking that since she changed the places of items and stuff like that she has to tell them about whereabouts of those things. 
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anotheranfan

i am not sure about that..

I think his wounds of past are so deep that it brings out worst in him. He becomes illogical insensitive and uncontrollably angry.. That is what lead him to not believe anything toasty said. After that wound its so easy to interpret whatever he saw, heard as some sajish from malti.

Now when he was calling toasty he doesnt think he has done any injustice or anything. In his anger and his deep wounds he cant understand anything else. That is why he isnt hesitant to call her anytime. I think that he is calling her thinking that since she changed the places of items and stuff like that she has to tell them about whereabouts of those things. 

will he dare to call if malthi is in the place of tosty?
i don't think so.becuase he know mathi would blame him.

i think they not called malthi when she left even if they not able to find things.