None can escape from the magic of GHSP - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
🀣 This Is Maaneet's Magic.πŸ˜‰

yar bobby he is also wondering just like us - it has been 320 episodes and still no proper KISS between them and laughing at MAAN's patient eye romance (plz don't laugh at my comparison this is what appears to meπŸ˜†)

It has been 320 epi's and still he looks at his wife as if he is looking her for the first time OMG!! how can he fool her with his looks πŸ˜‰
Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nw no one can end the show!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

it is morphed rite?πŸ˜†
[QUOTE=sldeeps]

yar bobby he is also wondering just like us - it has been 320 episodes and still no proper KISS between them and laughing at MAAN's patient eye romance (plz don't laugh at my comparison this is what appears to meπŸ˜†)

It has been 320 epi's and still he looks at his wife as if he is looking her for the first time OMG!! how can she fool her with his looks πŸ˜‰
[/QUOTE

Obama is thinking how could this man stay without kissing his beautiful & sexy wife & how could this lady not provoke rather seduce her hottie husband to come up with the wildest deed ever on Indian tv..🀣
[QUOTE=lovelygeet24x7]πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nw no one can end the show!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

it is morphed rite?πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE
Right u r dear...abh American president se bhala kon panga lega...channelwalo ko marna hai kya..πŸ˜†
yeah it is so...πŸ˜‰
Good One Bobby dear...

All ...just keep voting whenever u can and as many times as u can...
  Obama has cancelled all the meetings @9:30p.m... and now he will recalled his troops from afghanistan and command them to get dd on top again...πŸ˜†Edited by tazeen_29 - 12 years ago
GOOD ONE YAAR...πŸ€—,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PLZZZ GURTI/MAANEET FANS DO COMMENTS FOR DRASHTI SHE DESERVE TO BE ON TOP WITH GC😭😭😭

even i couldn't escape...i don't even speak hindi...obama didn't have a chanceπŸ˜†

lets make DD #1...like obama whould say "yes we can"πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

exactly bobby and deeps that wat he is laughing at and comparing the murder film and bollywood to indian tv serial... no no not indian serial to only geet serial...πŸ˜†Edited by tazeen_29 - 12 years ago