Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Video: House Arrest - Talli hui Runjhun (Page 2)

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Oh God, this is Zee's doing.  They have interfered!  Now I get it why the shows changed from last week - out-of-character episodes for G and R.

CryCryCry

they are trying to get a wider audience. better TRP's makes for longer running shows on TV which is fine if CV's don't compromise on the quality.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesuzeeLoveGuddu

Pink19 Groupbie
Pink19
Pink19

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Cant wait for tommorow's episode ... expecting something new from G & R ... hope they fall in love soon ...
uzee Senior Member
uzee
uzee

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Oh God, this is Zee's doing.  They have interfered!  Now I get it why the shows changed from last week - out-of-character episodes for G and R.

CryCryCry
I'm thinking the same gardes... I just hope they realize that they were already doing well...they don't need to change anything...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pleiadesgardes

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the link- it was funny and this is just the perfect time to bring a scene like this - looks like great fun on runjhun part.
Aginaya69 Senior Member
Aginaya69
Aginaya69

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
i think this is exactly what the story needs.  runjhun needs to loosen up, get in touch with her sensual self.  love and relationships between man and woman is a feeling.  i say to runjhun... you go girl.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesJulie0001LoveGudduInfofanZiva01

MistiofMistz IF-Sizzlerz
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
So cute.. I am looking forward to Runjhan and Guddu's romance but I don't want Mahdevi and JAboo to create problem in their relationship.. they seen to be worst than Runjhun's mama mami.. thanks for sharing.
Pleiades Groupbie
Pleiades
Pleiades

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
     Okay, when I read this scene in the write-up and saw the preview I was okay with it. But now, after seeing this segment, while it definitely looks like a fun episode, it does seem very out of character for Runjhun and for the show as a whole, even with the whole bhaang thing.

Though I guess its a nice change, that for once, instead of Runjhun having to deal with a not-all-there drunk Guddu, this time a sober Guddu must deal with a not-so-sober Runjhun.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kaurp07uzeeAginaya69LoveGudduJulie0001bhavni88InfofanZiva01

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Thanks Sur for the link...

I did not see the precap...so this was fun to see...seems like a fun episode today...
There smile are catching although I had no idea what they were saying...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index