JAYA_09 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys today they showed that akshi kitchen kya kya hatiyaar rakhi hai and all then they showed that akshi telling bindya mere zakham main namak chidak ne lagi hai that aapko bahut khayal rakhna chayiye and sabko aapka upar bahut barosa hai and all and then gay3 come and seeing bindya working in the kitchne and gay3 ask  where is akshi she is telling that akshi is playing with ananya and she want to make mu with akshi and gay3 but reporter told akshi bahut hoshiyaar hai and all really yaar bindya stupid create more probolems with gay3 and fakshi yaar dont how gay3 vl react dont know may be they vl again show mu between between gay3 and akshi fed up if they shwo teh same thing what they shwo last year

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shyambhavi thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

guys today they showed that akshi kitchen kya kya hatiyaar rakhi hai and all then they showed that akshi telling bindya mere zakham main namak chidak ne lagi hai that aapko bahut khayal rakhna chayiye and sabko aapka upar bahut barosa hai and all and then gay3 come and seeing bindya working in the kitchne and gay3 ask  where is akshi she is telling that akshi is playing with ananya and she want to make mu with akshi and gay3 but reporter told akshi bahut hoshiyaar hai and all really yaar bindya stupid create more probolems with gay3 and fakshi yaar dont how gay3 vl react dont know may be they vl again show mu between between gay3 and akshi fed up if they shwo teh same thing what they shwo last year

shyambhavi thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

i was quite sure abot this track after seeing precap.two things can happen
i think like ekta kapoor serials payal will try to convince singhanias that akshara is jealous of her and is trying to harm her baby too or else she will ask all how did it happen trying to focus their minds on it must be akshara mistake ,may be singhanias will rethink about it.
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How many days is this Bindhiya planning to stay with the Singhania's😑. She came for the festival. Now it is high time for her to leave. Why staying there to create trouble for all😑
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yaar yeh Bindiya ka kuch karna padega...😑 😑 jale par namak chidak kar she will try to phasaofy Akshara in Gayatri's eyes...😑 agar Akshara par zara sa bhi kuch aaya toh i won;t spare her...but yaar yeh Ananya bohot paka rahi hai... whe she is with Akshara..?? Akshara kabtak Ananya ke saath khush rehne ki koshish karegi..?? she won;t move forward kya..?? not interested in seeing this... plzz ask Varsha to take her Anu with her...Akshara plzz kuch dusra kama karo...Ananya ko chodho ab...ufff
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

yaar yeh Bindiya ka kuch karna padega...😑 😑 jale par namak chidak kar she will try to phasaofy Akshara in Gayatri's eyes...😑 agar Akshara par zara sa bhi kuch aaya toh i won;t spare her...but yaar yeh Ananya bohot paka rahi hai... whe she is with Akshara..?? Akshara kabtak Ananya ke saath khush rehne ki koshish karegi..?? she won;t move forward kya..?? not interested in seeing this... plzz ask Varsha to take her Anu with her...Akshara plzz kuch dusra kama karo...Ananya ko chodho ab...ufff

may be taffy aisa bhi hosaktha hai ki jo bindya kahi hai gay3 ko gauy3 vl be happy tos ee akshi playing waith anu and bindya vl get jealous of akshi watching akshi getting support from gay3 and family and naitik too. everyone know about akshi dont know how gay3 vlreact after hearing this tafy. really cv's should do soemthign how long they can show akshi playing with anu yaar, really dimiri dont hw tis in her mind. and bindya how long she is going to stay ;last year akshi and naitik ko gay3 se kaise alag kiya bindya ne dont know this year waht she vl do with akshi yaar paagal aurat and uski mummy.
JAYA_09 thumbnail
dont knwo how long v r going to bear this bindya and her mom. really bahut pakao hai dono yaar want to see naksh fresh life again yaar cv;s shwo soemthing new yaar mc track aur kitna drag karenge yaar.
JAYA_09 thumbnail
vl akshi vl have problemwith again with gay3 becoz of bindya she want to creat mu between gay3 and akshi vl she succeed?vl naitik too have mu akshi becopz of bindya and her mom waht do u all feel?
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
whats the problem with her??????
y she and her mother staying there for a long time??????///
its so distubing to stay in some ones house for a long time????????
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Yes bindya is annoying but I am sure gyatri won't mu stand her if she and whole singhaniyas do then it will be intresting to see hw naksh will overcome this problem I am
liking this mc track i don't think cv are dragging it my cuz who had a mc recently it took her 2 months to overcome it but I think this track will end shortly If we get some nice happy naksh scenes I am happy