Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Priyanka's trying to be unique (Page 9)

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Oh god seriously, why would anyone hate piggy? I have never hated that gal, though i gradually took my time then now i love her so much.. And whats up with talking about her face? If people think she looks ugly, then why watch her movies? Go watch whoever you think is prettier.. Don waste time on piggy movies then.. And i don like the title of this topic.. Piggy is NOT trying to be unique.. Because she is UNIQUE.. She DON HAVE TO TRY! Sorry if i sound offending, but i don like this bashing on my piggy.. In my opinion, piggy is the ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN ON PLANET.. Period.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PC-Forever-Anjaani-Katalicioussafeplacetoland

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara25

Oh god seriously, why would anyone hate piggy? I have never hated that gal, though i gradually took my time then now i love her so much.. And whats up with talking about her face? If people think she looks ugly, then why watch her movies? Go watch whoever you think is prettier.. Don waste time on piggy movies then.. And i don like the title of this topic.. Piggy is NOT trying to be unique.. Because she is UNIQUE.. She DON HAVE TO TRY! Sorry if i sound offending, but i don like this bashing on my piggy.. In my opinion, piggy is the ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN ON PLANET.. Period.

I completely agree wit you  and very well said Clap
safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovePC

Originally posted by -Untamed-

Priyanka lacks star power...RRRIIIGHHHT.

i disagree kareena do not have star  power as well, agar star power hoti toh uski sari filme flop kyun hoti, just recently started having hoits, and the only actress who actually have stars power is KATRIAN KAIF Big smile

Sarcasm Baljit. LOL
Yep, Katrina has star power & so does PC. Kareena does mainly KHAN movies, hence she gets so many hits recently. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-Katalicious

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovePC

Priyanka lacks star power...RRRIIIGHHHT.

i disagree kareena do not have star  power as well, agar star power hoti toh uski sari filme flop kyun hoti, just recently started having hoits, and the only actress who actually have stars power is KATRIAN KAIF Big smile

Sarcasm Baljit. LOL
Yep, Katrina has star power & so does PC. Kareena does mainly KHAN movies, hence she gets so many hits recently. Wink

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

safeplacetoland

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
@UNTAMED i quoted the wrong person i was talking to the person who said that PC don't have star power and kareea do have one
MaSqUeRaDe Goldie
MaSqUeRaDe
MaSqUeRaDe

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

She is one actress who always tries to be innovative, but still always falls short. She experiments with movies, characters, directors, but the end result is almost always underwhelming. She has done skits in award shows before but I don't think she has the stage presence or the charisma to appeal to the audience. Very few actresses impress on stage in these award shows! The only actress who impressed me on stage with skits was Juhi thats when she performed with Srk!

wow your thoughts mirror mine:)

Yup Juhi with SRK was impressive both in zee cine awards post duplicate and their world tour stage shows as well
Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara25

WELL SAID ZAARA!!! Tongue
Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top