India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Priyanka's trying to be unique (Page 3)

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
idk about the article but PC is definitely unique. A lot more than bebo or anyone else. Even more than how Kat used to do but now Kat is becoming unique too while bebo is becoming worse in my opinion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-

mariaa.xo IF-Sizzlerz
mariaa.xo
mariaa.xo

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Everyone has gotten surgeries, what's the big deal? 
And I don't see how they've gone wrong with her, she looks fine to me.

PC's brave unlike other top actors who keep doing the same roles over and over, that's why I like her so much. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-Ishan.

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KatForeva

idk about the article but PC is definitely unique. A lot more than bebo or anyone else. Even more than how Kat used to do but now Kat is becoming unique too while bebo is becoming worse in my opinion.

Bebo has already experimented in the beginning of her career and now she is doing commercial cinema. she still has time to experiment after she does all her "khan" movies. I have to give IT to Pri for experimenting with roles, but what is annoying is that she always fails to nail it. take skm for instance, it was a chance of lifetime, but the movie didn't make much impact. PC is a good enough actress, but she definately lacks in star power and charisma.

Edited by ladygaga - 24 May 2011 at 8:15pm

.khoobsurat.ruky786

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Agree with ladygaga. PC is a good actress, but she lacks charisma and natural spunk. Sometimes her performances comes off as fake and artificial

I do like that she tries and challenges herself with her roles, but now she should focus more on how to get into her characters and deliver a great performance. She should learn how to act in films without copying other stars acting styles. I have seen many times critics and people saying PC copying selena gomez or jennifer anniston ect.  And in SKM, some of her creepy scenes, she copies the basic expressions people expect from a creepy character. I don't know who said this, but one critic said PC knows the acting that is in books or something like that!  Now how is that unique?

I have never heard anyone mention oh, no one could match what PC did in so and so film. But with kareena, most people think she is the only one who can do JWM. Now that's unique!  Someone putting their natural spunk and unique skills into a role!

If PC was unique, critics wouldn't have wondered oh, Tabu or bebo could maybe do SKM better than her! I have never seen in bebo's career, where critics wondered who could have played this part better than her...because she puts her own unique qualities into her performances.

Edited by beboholic - 24 May 2011 at 8:47pm

ladygagaruky786

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Lensa please don't make this a topic comparing Kareena and Priyanka. PLEASE DONT!

PC did nail SKM and WYR and Fashion and Kaminey. But I agree ladygaga that she lacks star power which is definitely her weakness and a benefit for actresses like Kat and lately Bebo.

But even though kareena 'proved' she is a good actress doesn't mean she stops that. She does the 'fab' performance like once ina  blue moon. She is just looking for hits now. Sad! I want to see her in roles like Kurbaan! But I think I am the only one lol.

safeplacetoland

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Lensa please don't make this a topic comparing Kareena and Priyanka. PLEASE DONT!

PC did nail SKM and WYR and Fashion and Kaminey. But I agree ladygaga that she lacks star power which is definitely her weakness and a benefit for actresses like Kat and lately Bebo.

But even though kareena 'proved' she is a good actress doesn't mean she stops that. She does the 'fab' performance like once ina  blue moon. She is just looking for hits now. Sad! I want to see her in roles like Kurbaan! But I think I am the only one lol.

lol why are you asking me like I started. Ladygaga mentioned kareena. LovePC mentioned kareena. And you started and compared them..saying PC is more unique than bebo! So you can say that, and I can't! Your so funny Kat!  LOL

ruky786

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

lol why are you asking me like I started. Ladygaga mentioned kareena. LovePC mentioned kareena. And you started and compared them..saying PC is more unique than bebo! So you can say that, and I can't! Your so funny Kat!  LOL

Unlike you we all just MENTIONED bebo. You got all in details which you always do...you will get really serious now so good night lol
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Aha...so my detail it's what's bothering you! LOL Sorry that I make good points and you can't even argue back with that, so your begging me to stop posting! Yeah go get some sleep before u get serious! Tongue

Edited by beboholic - 24 May 2011 at 8:54pm

ruky786

Go to top