intruderfast

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged

i cant express what i feel, the episode emotionally drained me

shefali_goenka Goldie
shefali_goenka
shefali_goenka

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

Yesterday,  I cried for Abhiya like I have never before. I cried, and cried finished box of tissues. The 10 mins were so emotional. I want my Abhay to freeze unfast.This show is getting to me. First from the ending rumours to stupid leap track. It's not that I am not happy with the leap. I am trying to find positivity , but all I see is negativity. You might be wondering why all my ff are delayed. o well, this is it. Jab tak Abhay unfrozen nahi hojata no ff for u. I am sorry, but I won't have the strength to write. it. Yesterday , was too emotional for me. I have been up all night. I have not gotten any sleep thinking how will the stupid cvs will drag the track. When Abhay will be released from the spell? And, if How? Questions are swirling through my mind. And, I am restless. Cry

I am still crying and watching Abhay-Piya love scenes on YoutubeCry
Hey dont do this yaar :( You are the amazing writer. Maybe if your write ff then tum tum leap track ko positively dekh paogi. Abhay ke aane tak usko youtube par hi dekhna hoga(old episodes).
We all are crying for AbhayCryBut i hope ki cvs ke dimag ki batti jal jaye and woh Abhay ko wapas laye. Now main wapas 4pm ko PKYEK dekhungiCry Missing Abhay-Piya Track a lot.
Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shefali_goenka

Yesterday,  I cried for Abhiya like I have never before. I cried, and cried finished box of tissues. The 10 mins were so emotional. I want my Abhay to freeze unfast.This show is getting to me. First from the ending rumours to stupid leap track. It's not that I am not happy with the leap. I am trying to find positivity , but all I see is negativity. You might be wondering why all my ff are delayed. o well, this is it. Jab tak Abhay unfrozen nahi hojata no ff for u. I am sorry, but I won't have the strength to write. it. Yesterday , was too emotional for me. I have been up all night. I have not gotten any sleep thinking how will the stupid cvs will drag the track. When Abhay will be released from the spell? And, if How? Questions are swirling through my mind. And, I am restless. Cry

Hey dont do this yaar :( You are the amazing writer. Maybe if your write ff then tum tum leap track ko positively dekh paogi. Abhay ke aane tak usko youtube par hi dekhna hoga(old episodes).
We all are crying for AbhayCryBut i hope ki cvs ke dimag ki batti jal jaye and woh Abhay ko wapas laye. Now main wapas 4pm ko PKYEK dekhungiCry Missing Abhay-Piya Track a lot.

my mood is off. once abhay comes , then I will be able to breath a sigh of relief. If I write now, all my writing will be lame.  I hate the leap track.  me too, I want my baby to come back. I was crying so much yest

shefali_goenka Goldie
shefali_goenka
shefali_goenka

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shefali_goenka

my mood is off. once abhay comes , then I will be able to breath a sigh of relief. If I write now, all my writing will be lame.  I hate the leap track.  me too, I want my baby to come back. I was crying so much yest

I also hate the leap track yaar but trust me, tum itni best writer ho ki ager FF likhna start karogi to firse tumhara mood acha ho jayega. Jab tak Abhay nahi aa jata you can watch old episodes and AbhiYa Love scenes, VMs on Youtube. Now main bhi FF likhne wali hoon taki thoda acha feel karu. Now i am watching that heart-breaking sceneCry
shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaina_abhay

Cry CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Cry 
can i get someone shoulder plsss tears doesnt seem to stop i jst now finished watching the scene...i couldnt share with any1 ...they will surely think me mad ,mad crying seeing a serial for a fictional character kash i could  explain the pain grief, u guys are only 1 who can understand ...

abhay made me cry why isi it alwez that abhay have to suffer ...it waz such a heart wenching heartt breaking scene...i waz breathless for sometime my tearts got me backUnhappy abhay hypnotised me too with his acting and piya crying like a child made me cry too...words seems to be less sometime

CryCryCryCryCryCryYou my friend are not alone i also cryed my heart out this episode was very painfull to watch and the next few episode without Abhah are going to be very hard to watch also but. and you can cry on my shoulder any timeCryCryCryCryCryCry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index