Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shefali_goenka

I am still crying and watching Abhay-Piya love scenes on Youtube😭
Hey dont do this yaar :( You are the amazing writer. Maybe if your write ff then tum tum leap track ko positively dekh paogi. Abhay ke aane tak usko youtube par hi dekhna hoga(old episodes).
We all are crying for Abhay😭But i hope ki cvs ke dimag ki batti jal jaye and woh Abhay ko wapas laye. Now main wapas 4pm ko PKYEK dekhungi😭 Missing Abhay-Piya Track a lot.

my mood is off. once abhay comes , then I will be able to breath a sigh of relief. If I write now, all my writing will be lame.  I hate the leap track.  me too, I want my baby to come back. I was crying so much yest

shefali_goenka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

my mood is off. once abhay comes , then I will be able to breath a sigh of relief. If I write now, all my writing will be lame.  I hate the leap track.  me too, I want my baby to come back. I was crying so much yest

I also hate the leap track yaar but trust me, tum itni best writer ho ki ager FF likhna start karogi to firse tumhara mood acha ho jayega. Jab tak Abhay nahi aa jata you can watch old episodes and AbhiYa Love scenes, VMs on Youtube. Now main bhi FF likhne wali hoon taki thoda acha feel karu. Now i am watching that heart-breaking scene😭
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaina_abhay

😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
😭 
can i get someone shoulder plsss tears doesnt seem to stop i jst now finished watching the scene...i couldnt share with any1 ...they will surely think me mad ,mad crying seeing a serial for a fictional character kash i could  explain the pain grief, u guys are only 1 who can understand ...

abhay made me cry why isi it alwez that abhay have to suffer ...it waz such a heart wenching heartt breaking scene...i waz breathless for sometime my tearts got me back😔 abhay hypnotised me too with his acting and piya crying like a child made me cry too...words seems to be less sometime

CryCryCryCryCryCryYou my friend are not alone i also cryed my heart out this episode was very painfull to watch and the next few episode without Abhah are going to be very hard to watch also but. and you can cry on my shoulder any timeCryCryCryCryCryCry