Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Can i get some1 shoulder plsss

zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
😭 
can i get someone shoulder plsss tears doesnt seem to stop i jst now finished watching the scene...i couldnt share with any1 ...they will surely think me mad ,mad crying seeing a serial for a fictional character kash i could  explain the pain grief, u guys are only 1 who can understand ...

abhay made me cry why isi it alwez that abhay have to suffer ...it waz such a heart wenching heartt breaking scene...i waz breathless for sometime my tearts got me back😔 abhay hypnotised me too with his acting and piya crying like a child made me cry too...words seems to be less sometime

Edited by zaina_abhay - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shefali_goenka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I understand yaar...I watching yesterday episode again and again and still crying a lot😭😭😭 Heart-breaking Episode.
I want AbhiYa Back😭😭😭
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shefali_goenka

I understand yaar...I watching yesterday episode again and again and still crying a lot😭😭😭 Heart-breaking Episode.

I want AbhiYa Back😭😭😭

same here...wanna see abhiya soon
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww🤗Every AbhiYa fan went through the same while watching that scene.It was indeed heartwrenching.😭Abhay-Piya are fictional  but we are all attached to them.Sometimes we get so involved with a show that we actually feel every emotion the characters go through.

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
trust me i have not been able to sleep all night.  It's 5:25 a.m. here,Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
shefali_goenka thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kritz08

Awww🤗Every AbhiYa fan went through the same while watching that scene.It was indeed heartwrenching.😭Abhay-Piya are fictional  but we are all attached to them.Sometimes we get so involved with a show that we actually feel every emotion the characters go through.

Ya we are all attached to Abhay-Piya ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ I missing them very badly.
You are right🤗Hum sab show se itne attach ho gaye ki hum Abhay-Piya ke feelings bhi feel kar sakte hai😭 I cant stop myself from crying.
shefali_goenka thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

trust me i have not been able to sleep all night.  It's 5:25 a.m. here,

Ya...We all are missing Abhay-Piya so badly and itna rona aa raha hai ki nind bhi nahi aa rahi😭
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yesterday,  I cried for Abhiya like I have never before. I cried, and cried finished box of tissues. The 10 mins were so emotional. I want my Abhay to freeze unfast.This show is getting to me. First from the ending rumours to stupid leap track. It's not that I am not happy with the leap. I am trying to find positivity , but all I see is negativity. You might be wondering why all my ff are delayed. o well, this is it. Jab tak Abhay unfrozen nahi hojata no ff for u. I am sorry, but I won't have the strength to write. it. Yesterday , was too emotional for me. I have been up all night. I have not gotten any sleep thinking how will the stupid cvs will drag the track. When Abhay will be released from the spell? And, if How? Questions are swirling through my mind. And, I am restless. ðŸ˜­
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i cant express what i feel, the episode emotionally drained me

shefali_goenka thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

Yesterday,  I cried for Abhiya like I have never before. I cried, and cried finished box of tissues. The 10 mins were so emotional. I want my Abhay to freeze unfast.This show is getting to me. First from the ending rumours to stupid leap track. It's not that I am not happy with the leap. I am trying to find positivity , but all I see is negativity. You might be wondering why all my ff are delayed. o well, this is it. Jab tak Abhay unfrozen nahi hojata no ff for u. I am sorry, but I won't have the strength to write. it. Yesterday , was too emotional for me. I have been up all night. I have not gotten any sleep thinking how will the stupid cvs will drag the track. When Abhay will be released from the spell? And, if How? Questions are swirling through my mind. And, I am restless. ðŸ˜­

I am still crying and watching Abhay-Piya love scenes on Youtube😭
Hey dont do this yaar :( You are the amazing writer. Maybe if your write ff then tum tum leap track ko positively dekh paogi. Abhay ke aane tak usko youtube par hi dekhna hoga(old episodes).
We all are crying for Abhay😭But i hope ki cvs ke dimag ki batti jal jaye and woh Abhay ko wapas laye. Now main wapas 4pm ko PKYEK dekhungi😭 Missing Abhay-Piya Track a lot.