Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Can i get some1 shoulder plsss

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Cry CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Cry 
can i get someone shoulder plsss tears doesnt seem to stop i jst now finished watching the scene...i couldnt share with any1 ...they will surely think me mad ,mad crying seeing a serial for a fictional character kash i could  explain the pain grief, u guys are only 1 who can understand ...

abhay made me cry why isi it alwez that abhay have to suffer ...it waz such a heart wenching heartt breaking scene...i waz breathless for sometime my tearts got me backUnhappy abhay hypnotised me too with his acting and piya crying like a child made me cry too...words seems to be less sometime

Edited by zaina_abhay - 24 May 2011 at 2:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jshaffaminahil1997-Doppelganger--Rema-

shefali_goenka Goldie
shefali_goenka
shefali_goenka

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
I understand yaar...I watching yesterday episode again and again and still crying a lotCryCryCry Heart-breaking Episode.
I want AbhiYa BackCryCryCry
zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shefali_goenka

I understand yaar...I watching yesterday episode again and again and still crying a lotCryCryCry Heart-breaking Episode.
I want AbhiYa BackCryCryCry

same here...wanna see abhiya soon
-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
AwwwHugEvery AbhiYa fan went through the same while watching that scene.It was indeed heartwrenching.CryAbhay-Piya are fictional  but we are all attached to them.Sometimes we get so involved with a show that we actually feel every emotion the characters go through.

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
trust me i have not been able to sleep all night.  It's 5:25 a.m. here,

Edited by syria2014 - 24 May 2011 at 3:28am
shefali_goenka Goldie
shefali_goenka
shefali_goenka

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

AwwwHugEvery AbhiYa fan went through the same while watching that scene.It was indeed heartwrenching.CryAbhay-Piya are fictional  but we are all attached to them.Sometimes we get so involved with a show that we actually feel every emotion the characters go through.

Ya we are all attached to Abhay-Piya CryCryCry I missing them very badly.
You are rightHugHum sab show se itne attach ho gaye ki hum Abhay-Piya ke feelings bhi feel kar sakte haiCry I cant stop myself from crying.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-

shefali_goenka Goldie
shefali_goenka
shefali_goenka

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

trust me i have not been able to sleep all night.  It's 5:25 a.m. here,

Ya...We all are missing Abhay-Piya so badly and itna rona aa raha hai ki nind bhi nahi aa rahiCry
Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Yesterday,  I cried for Abhiya like I have never before. I cried, and cried finished box of tissues. The 10 mins were so emotional. I want my Abhay to freeze unfast.This show is getting to me. First from the ending rumours to stupid leap track. It's not that I am not happy with the leap. I am trying to find positivity , but all I see is negativity. You might be wondering why all my ff are delayed. o well, this is it. Jab tak Abhay unfrozen nahi hojata no ff for u. I am sorry, but I won't have the strength to write. it. Yesterday , was too emotional for me. I have been up all night. I have not gotten any sleep thinking how will the stupid cvs will drag the track. When Abhay will be released from the spell? And, if How? Questions are swirling through my mind. And, I am restless. Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index