trp of mkap will go down

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

After this track i m sure that cv's going to suffer a lot bcoz i m dame sure that after this track trp of this serial will definately go down

they r making such damages to our krishna's character that it cant be repair and i m sure that at the end of this track they r just going to reveal amma's plan and not that murder attempts truth to krishna
after krishna will get to know abt amma's true colors he is nt going to leave the stupid TN he is just going to say few lines to her amma and then he will go and ask forgivness from prtaigya and she will forgive him easily
plz cv's dont do this to our krishna
ur show was started with a tag line that a girl fighting for her rights bt know wat r u showing faltu saas bahu ka track
 plz cv's dont take such kind of tracks u cant handle it u can handle only those tracks which r fighting for wat is ryt
end this track
stop degrading our baba's impression and love
plz dont show this that krishna doesnt hav brains
i agree with if r portraying his chracter as a good husband r they damage his chracter they r ruining his character
Well yes..Krishna will have to redeem himself majorly..and a simple sorry won't work at all here...

As to the trps...I just don't know what works for audience now in terms of MKAP ..😕😕😕
its a humble request please dont post negative threads please it will looose viewvers interest mkap is still going best and I beleive trps will rise u just have to wait and maintain ur patience if any one too much worried they can pray
even i want the trp of pratigya should go higher and hisher and it should become the top most serial of star plus

I fear the same... The effects of this horrible track will come when it ends then no IPL as well an excuse...

MKAP lost lots of viewers after KN-A marriage track.. then initially people were interested to know what will happen but she married him and the dragging in ending that track bored off many.. they are repeating the same thing again... but then at-least when marriage happened show was on top and now the condition is such that even all this hype and suspense is unable to maintain viewer interest... wonder what will happen when it finally ends... people may watch it to see if P will really be out but then once she leaves what next  ðŸ˜• will they be patient enough to tolerate all what follows... i don't think so... it's hard to get back lost viewers...

This senseless track has been going on since almost a month now people will eventually lose patience... Creative team has to realize there is too much competition and they need to bring in fresh ideas but forget about new ones these people drag things to the extent that eventually people turn away...

Edited by Filza.T - 12 years ago
u are absolutelt r8 even i had stopped watching the show they are just showing crap feed up with this show