•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Guyz our RBO forum has many fans but only 10-15ppl commnt n yashus-karans profile pages??????????plz guyz plz wake up.2 comments a day not a big deal plzzz contribute 4 der ranks plzzz.few of us are really working hard to improve there ranks but we need support from all of u.plzzz just 2 comments a day plzzz.yasharan deserve to b n top10.but both r n 30?????????😭😭😭😭😭😭
those we want 2 comment regularly plzzz signup here.we dont mind reminding u guyz wen u 4get.plzzz do this.plzzz
yup agree guys if you are not soo active on the forum atleast go to yashu's n karan 's fanclub and comment there bcoz yasharan really deserve the no.1 position and we will have to really work hard for that
agree varsha...please guys please comment everyday.. we need to bring yasharan too the top 10.
hey varsha thanks for the pm i will make sure that i comment every day thanks once again
hell yeah we need to bring em up to top 10.. buckle up guys buckle up..
i wonder y no improvement in yashu's rankings inspite of a video...?

I ll go n check that out...
wat d hell is wrong guys...luk at rbo's rankings😡
agree varsha...please guys please comment everyday..😳
what I don't understand is how come in one day a person's rank slips so much.. or even the show's ranking... and that too when it is being liked so much compared to the last few months...
I think someone should seriously question this ranking system... not saying anything about India Forum but if their rank  calculator is not working properly it should be brought to their notice. 

just a remainder plzzz comment n der pages plzzz and evn n new article.plz guyz...