Pratigya

money missing another unrealistic track

poojaarhaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😡😡😡😡😡😡
I mean how can even cv's think of showing this track of money missing 😲😲😲
know what they want to show that krishna is doubting pratigya for taking the money how can this cv's even dare to show such things
if they want to continue this serial with a good trp than why they r destroying  krishna's luv for pratigya cant they show something different which is more realistic.
i mean how can they show krishna doubting his wife pratigya for taking money after all those things that she has done for her
they r completely destroying our krishna's love for his babu
what they want to show that krishna doesnt even trust this much on pratigya that he is doubting on her for money matters
 i really dont lyk this krishna our old baba was better atleast he has complete trust on his babu .
cv's plz end this track
 or else ur trp is defintely going to be affected
plz dont degrade our baba's image

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bt i think he is not doudbting that she has taken money bt he mean to say she is becoming careless not thinking that she has taken money bt yes a request to cv,s plz don,t ruin our baba image plzzz
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
you are hetting it wrong...creatives want to show that baba thinks pratigya is irresponsible...amma has taken the money and kept it at some other place...now when baba will ask pratigya for the money, pratigya will say she kept it at the same place only n will try to find it

then our cunning, jealous, good for nothing amma will step in and start saying in her sweet tone "arre yahin kahin rakh di hogi partigya...la hum dhoondh detain hain"...n then she will find it

baba will think that pratigya is irresponsible...amma could find the money...
gees thumbnail
Guys i agree we must not jump to conclusions so quickly.😕.krish didnot say he suspected prats for it.he jus said that pratigya was getting more careless day by day...Perhaps this is the game Amma is goin to ploy in getting pratigya out of the house.. Prats may kno for sure Amma has it n Amma may turn the whole game on her n pretend to leave the house on being disgraced so badly...n pat on time money will be discovered by piyassia among prats belongings n ssingh will stop Amma n say that let the person who actually had it, leave the house.😡🤢 Edited by gees - 12 years ago
lakshmi_pai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
who knows...whether she went to dhaba for giving salary...before krishna...
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gees

Guys i agree we must not jump to conclusions so quickly.😕.krish didnot say he suspected prats for it.he jus said that pratigya was getting more careless day by day...Perhaps this is the game Amma is goin to ploy in getting pratigya out of the house.. Prats may kno for sure Amma has it n Amma may turn the whole game on her n pretend to leave the house on being disgraced so badly...n pat on time money will be discovered by piyassia among prats belongings n ssingh will stop Amma n say that let the person who actually had it, leave the house.😡🤢

Yes..lets wait n watch.
when we expected that SDS will mix salt in kheer,,.nah she dnt know that..she is moving coins very smartly n cunningly. she will not play anu childish games...
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just thinking who has done this? Amma or Shakti? and how come its vanished from the treasure box which was locked? 😲
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
guys now sbs showed tht P life is in danger amma will try to kill her.
kriyaarja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

u r ryt pooja that this track is not realistic bt i hopr that this show will rock again as we all know that cv's wont let this show to loose its trp and popularity

the show will rock again just dont ruin krishna's image much
and give him some brains
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

you are hetting it wrong...creatives want to show that baba thinks pratigya is irresponsible...amma has taken the money and kept it at some other place...now when baba will ask pratigya for the money, pratigya will say she kept it at the same place only n will try to find it

then our cunning, jealous, good for nothing amma will step in and start saying in her sweet tone "arre yahin kahin rakh di hogi partigya...la hum dhoondh detain hain"...n then she will find it

baba will think that pratigya is irresponsible...amma could find the money...

well said👏