John Giilberts letter to elena.

Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ok so i thought of posting up the letter written by john to letter. it was one of the most touching moments in the pre season finale episode with the song and all. and i loved how the letter was read. good job by the actor who played john(sorry dont know his name). even though i didnt like john that much, the letter made me see a more vunerable side of him. he was trully sorry for not being to be the best father to elena... so i loved watever was written in the letter that i decided to post. hope you all loved it too..

elena,
       its no easy task being an ordinary parent to an extraordinary child. i failed in that task. And  because of my prejudices i failed you. I am haunted by how things might have played out differently, if i had been more real in hearing your side of things. For me, its the end; for you a chance to grow old and someday do better with your own child, than i did with mine. Its for that child, that i give you my ring. I dont ask for your forgiveness, nor for you to forget. i ask only that you believe this. Whether you now reading this as a human or as avampire, I Love You all the same as i have always loved you and always will.

John

hope i wrote it down correctly😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
You have no idea how much this letter made me cry!

And when he dropped to the ground, i basically died...

John, you managed to get to my good side before you died...
I always thought you were manipulative and egotistic, but your letter proved me wrong...

Thanks for the letter... 
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yep i actually felt bad when he dropped to the ground. i nver thought i would feel sorry. but all this while what he did and was doing was because he was a father. someone who wanted nothing but the best for your child. 
will miss having him around.
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
when John dropped to ground my heart literally stopped  . John may had his faults, but in the end he proved himself to be great parent by fulfilling the foremost duty of a  parent .. protecting the child .. .
Ann_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

i felt so bad wen he died...n wen jer asked him if he had read de story fully...de way he said dat de mother found peace😭

i never liked him but dat moment he found a place in my heart :((

n p.s u left out de ring part
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
john died..so his daughter wudnt turn into a vampire...but in the future seasons if elena actually turns..then his sacrifice will actually be vain...