Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

*Gia,Rucha,Nazim in Top 50* Ranks for this week

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Giaa! Rucha! and Nazim are in Top 10!! Hope to See Vishal too in the top 50 and also ASAP Getting in top 10 ðŸ˜‰

Giaa- 44 (Rank fell 😒)
Nazim- 49 (Rank came up)
Rucha- 50 (Rank up)
Vishal- 67 (Rank Up)

Over All Its Great to see 3 of them In top 50 😊
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for noticing ridhima Edited by shobi12500 - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great news, I was really surprised with the Rucha one, imagine a negative character actually being liked this much, I think it's because she is indeed negative, but she has confusing thoughts that show us the light that she will turn good, afterwards, she's a very good actress, you can see the confused thoughts on her face when she is taking advantage or carrying out a kalakari on Gopi, like a look of pity she has, also for Jigar when his down she feels some affection for him and she starts to feel down too...very good actress she deserves the ranking rise.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
infact a good news for jake that rashi is in top 50
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Shoaib! ðŸ¤£
Nafisa! Seriously I couldn't believe my Eyes!! and really she deserves to come in the top 50! 😃
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rucha  really desrves it ...fabulous actress
-Nafisa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shobi12500

infact a good news for jake that rashi is in top 50

Yah his darling is coming up the world.
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
irs obviouse dear when their is no chemistry btw the characters see navya and anant the serial started last mpoonth and they are in  top 10 and sns its been a year  but no improvment
-Nafisa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aamnalicious

irs obviouse dear when their is no chemistry btw the characters see navya and anant the serial started last mpoonth and they are in  top 10 and sns its been a year  but no improvment

When the love track starts the ranking will go up for the celebrities but the show is already Number 1, so the executives are balancing this up, do they want the show at the top or the stars obviously the show right, so that's why...we see less love more kalakari, as it offers light entertainment to people after a rough day at work.
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: shonu.703

chemistry between ahm and gopi if clciked heaven

rucha and jaigar- no chemistry - she looks like a elder sietr to him and plus is slighter taller

ahema nd gopi have adorable match with age gap and height and face to face connection

the way hetal and chirag are good pairs

wher koki-pparag and urmi-mama are on same wavelength no respect for their useless hubbies

dhawal and kinjal are like pogo cartoon serial

so
    Gopi- ahem- adorable fantastic chemistry and matured stuff Koki-parag and urmi-mama  - henpecked pair jigar-rashi - brother sster- owman taller hetal-chirag- optimum good -caring and looks well tied
  • kinjal-dhawal- total pogo cartoon stuff including their faces when combined

hey wait i think u misunderstood me i meant to say that they enver shows  their chemistry as a couple they are not 2gether