Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Life and death are opposite poles, Dark and light, fire and ice... They all seem to hate each other? No they dont.

Abhay said that Life and death can never exist together. he is right in his way but destiny has other plans. It is with death that a new life blooms... It is death that changes the form of life in ways that time makes it beautiful to live. It is death was shows us the importance of this world, the people in it and our loved ones. Death is like a miracle of god bestowed on us to give us a look at the wide universe.

If there was no darkness could you imagine the significance of light? What would we have thought of it? It is a single ray of light that shines in the darkness and it would surprise you when you realize that the darkness enshrines it and adores it.

Fire and ice are opposite poles. They diminish the power of the other. But think it in this way... Without each other they would always keep with themselves. the fire would burn turning everything in its way into ashes and the ice would freeze everyone's heart. It is when they cross roads that life blooms. the fire melts the ice and the ice extinguishes the fire. Everything seems so perfect then!

And yet he says that these cant co exist? It is because of each other that they exist, love and enrich themselves. It is with each other they learn to control and smile. It is with each other they win over the world...

Abhay was never wrong but it is destiny that says these words. Nothing Abhay says means anything then...

Pia is just a puppet now... A lifeless soul which believes in lies and made up stories, with no memories of the only truth in her life she has now become successful and wanted! But is this what she wants? It is a painting in Abhay's mind of a perfect life for her and she will be happy in sad ways. I wish she realized soon that the girl in the mirror isnt her but someone else who is made of Abhay's imagination.

And once she realizes this, she will be herself again... She is simple and pure like before but she lacks the most precious possession of hers... The memory of Abhay and their love. The only thing tying them is a locket with his eternal love, and she never would know! She still wears it without the idea of how significant it is...

Let us hope that the two worlds meet...

PS: I found her dressing style very awkward. Paris isnt that bad in fashion! And she is a model. She needs to look subtle and charismatic, but now she looks a little like tracker... not really but i found her with too many accessories.  Funny! 😆

T and Kabir would look cute together. And T looking mature and all is good. She will have Vampire Slayer powers now and it is all because of the trauma. Just imagine! You are almost inside the mouth of a vampire and you come back alive! 😆 That really did wonders to her style and body strength 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
True..?? Death n Life..The two Symon's of any existences..
They really don't go together..But they did..? In the form of AbhIya's Love for each other..Love is far more powerful than any spell..Love is Spell Bound..
Which can create any or break any supreme spell..
Abhay claimed that this boundary is created by Metz ..n only she can break it..I'm only gonna break our heart Pia..I'm dead ..n U 're Life..
 But they aren't forgetting something,he's living a life after dead..The Undead..!!
He'll be always there..for Pia..Erasing ain't going to work when you have a curious cat infront..!!
Just as curiosity kill's the cat..this spell is also going to get broken..soon..
😊   
Beautifully, written..👏 
Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NIDIZ

True..?? Death n Life..The two Symon's of any existences..

They really don't go together..But they did..? In the form of AbhIya's Love for each other..Love is far more powerful than any spell..Love is Spell Bound..
Which can create any or break any supreme spell..
Abhay claimed that this boundary is created by Metz ..n only she can break it..I'm only gonna break our heart Pia..I'm dead ..n U 're Life..
 But they aren't forgetting something,he's living a life after dead..The Undead..!!
He'll be always there..for Pia..Erasing ain't going to work when you have a curious cat infront..!!
Just as curiosity kill's the cat..this spell is also going to get broken..soon..
😊   
Beautifully, written..👏 

Ok so someone got what I am trying to say! Yes love is very powerful and I dont think that a curse could hold them back. And if you think logically Pia is not herself anymore. And if i rightly remember Maithili had specified that Abhay's Pia would die and in a world were his Pia didnt exist and the love of their memories werent there Abhay would be frozen.

And now neither their memories exist nor does Abhay's Pia! Now it is the new Pia living a life of Abhay's dreams! Wow. And in that case teh spell will be broken and not even maithili can stop it from pulling them together!

Thank you!

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow superb post & amazing words.U r too gud
Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

wow superb post & amazing words.U r too gud

Thank you very much!