Colors Channel Not Promoting MB!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys i dont get y such a good show is being neglected by them...mo promos no repaets ..they have deleted all repeats...who will watch MB repeat @12AM midnight...???afternoon repaets wer good.but so pathatic they are...they are allo not giving MB saturday speciials...

i am also angry at colors but i am waiting 4 ipl to get over, may be then they might do it,

i guess a spl episode will come soon now
agree. I think they should have a special episode when vaibhav finds out the truth about his father and stands by his wife and manhar kaka and gets them out of the jail.
Me too thinking the same yaar .All of their other shows have3-4 repeats.Nobody looks after a good serial.Too bad colors.
Wish they didn't change the 5.30pm repeat for kitchen champions repeat, I missed the 8 am  and 10.30 am repeat this morning so had no chance to catch the repeat or the original showing last night.
Repeats and Promos... there aren't much of promos either for this show... and hope IMV gets exposed soon...
thts so not done...thr shud be afternoon repeats😕.
d show is picking up now...thr shud be new promos.

well a new promo has come, imv saying he has taken d contrack

now he will take manhars freedom
he will see to it that no one does manhar's bail
Even i dont think colors channel promotes mb inspite of it being a good show colors is only interested in uttaran,
naidl and bv also sasural simar ka of late n neglects all other shows v sholud have atleast a special episode of mb on sat...
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

Guys i dont get y such a good show is being neglected by them...mo promos no repaets ..they have deleted all repeats...who will watch MB repeat @12AM midnight...???afternoon repaets wer good.but so pathatic they are...they are allo not giving MB saturday speciials...

literally i also hate colors for this why it not having this show on hype while its  being considered good show> if  colors keeps  doing like this , one day  it will  have remorse..