Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shelly_nair

bada sa jhatka mila na humein? 😆 😆 😆
yes zor ka jhatka haye zurun se laga 😛  🤣
wow v r about to complete 100 posts 😛
Shaf, ab mein soti hun.. neendh aarahi hai...🥱.  kal subah clinic bhi jaana hai... wahan soouungi nahin to... patients mujhe chorenge nahin...
Originally posted by shelly_nair

Shaf, ab mein soti hun.. neendh aarahi hai...🥱.  kal subah clinic bhi jaana hai... wahan soouungi nahin to... patients mujhe chorenge nahin...

han tje clinic jana hai na subha tu ja soja aur ab mai b soti hon kal ana tu forum py phr dhair sari baten karengy khob enjoy karengy aj ki tarhan 😛

good nyt...sweet dreamz...shabba khair...shubh ratri...ta ta 🤗
Originally posted by shaf13

han tje clinic jana hai na subha tu ja soja aur ab mai b soti hon kal ana tu forum py phr dhair sari baten karengy khob enjoy karengy aj ki tarhan 😛

good nyt...sweet dreamz...shabba khair...shubh ratri...ta ta 🤗

same to u...
Girls I am not confused with Nivi's behavior at all. Nivi has not changed. she is still same Nivi to me from day one. Always saving someone else life. All I can tell you what goes around must comes around. It means if you go and steal something then something will get stolen from you. Viren should have thought about this the day when he druged Nivi. That day he came to know Nivi was in love with Siddharth. Instead of helping her to win him back he took advantage of her. I don't think Nivi's forgotten about that incident. What ever you do in this life to other people, whether it is good or bad, the same will return to you. You'll reap what you sow. This should happend then only mother and the son would feel the pain they have caused to her. This is a lesson for CC and Viren. HL got her punishment. Nivi's is a hurt soul. She keeps her pain in her heart. CC and HL knew Nivi loved Siddharth from the core of her heart. Her heart belongs to Siddharth. Now she lost him. She is doing this tubectomy by the way its reversal because she loves this baby more than herself... her new PUTUL she got it from Siddharth... second time! This time she makes sure she doesn't loose her. This baby is all she got. Till today I am not convinced this young girl is in love with Viren. She married to him because of Divya. She likes him but not trust him wholeheartedly. This is my understanding. Edited by radhart - 12 years ago
Originally posted by radhart

Girls I am not confused with Nivi's behavior at all. Nivi has not changed. she is still same Nivi to me from day one. Always saving someone else life. All I can tell you what goes around must comes around. It means if you go and steal something then something will get stolen from you. Viren should have thought about this the day when he druged Nivi. That day he came to know Nivi was in love with Siddharth. Instead of helping her to win him back he took advantage of her. I don't think Nivi's forgotten about that incident. What ever you do in this life to other people, whether it is good or bad, the same will return to you. You'll reap what you sow. This should happend then only mother and the son would feel the pain they have caused to her. This is a lesson for CC and Viren. HL got her punishment. Nivi's is a hurt soul. She keeps her pain in her heart. CC and HL knew Nivi loved Siddharth from the core of her heart. Her heart belongs to Siddharth. Now she lost him. She is doing this tubectomy by the way its reversal because she loves this baby more than herself... her new PUTUL she got it from Siddharth... second time! This time she makes sure she doesn't loose her. This baby is all she got. Till today I am not convinced this young girl is in love with Viren. She married to him because of Divya. She likes him but not trust him wholeheartedly. This is my understanding.

very well said radhart as u sow so shall u reep

jesa karogay wesa bharogay

viren ny jo kiya nivi aur sid k sath ab usy b usi sb se guzarna parega n then he will realize he did wrong
Please please translate I stop watching when vireo and nivi got married but I really want to understand your opinion. Thanx