Posted: 11 years ago

awesome update...

loved it...

angelwords thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part ' 26

Outside kc

Yash stopped and put his hand on his head..anger was clearly invisible on his face

Here geet was  totally confused

Geet- yash what was that

Yash turn around and said

Ysah- I am sorry geet for saying that you are my gf

Geet- it okk yas..but what is the matter buddy??

Yash- geet once I told you nah I was serious for a girl..but for her I was just a nothing ..

Geet ' yah you told me..that means that girl was meera right??

Yash- you are right geet..i always loved her..and she just went away..i really don't know what happen..we met in college..we were quite good friends..than I proposed her..and we were into a relationship..i loved her talk,her complain,her anger..first time I was really feeling something from inside ' the most important thing for me was her happiness..but one day..all was finished

'''..

In kc

Meera- I am sorry maan..

And she started crying

Maan came in and hugged her

Maan- its okk meer..but why did you say that

Meera- maan when I was in London..i and he was in same college we were kind of good friend..than one day he proposed me..i was delighted..because I was feeling something new..i said yes..we used spent a lot of time togther..slowly and slowly he became most important part of my life..but one day all things changed

\...

Outside kc

Geet ' what haapend??

Yash- her family was looking a perfect match for her..one boy was selected for her..who was their close friend..meera told me this..i assured her that noting will happen..i told her that I love her like anything..i told her to talk to the boy

'''

In kc

Meera- I listened to him and talked to you..our parents thought we were made for each other..but we both donot feel this..we were bestest buddies but not prefect patners'than I told him that you also think same..you talked to maa and paa..but nothing worked out..and I didn't have courage to tell mom and dad about him..

'''''''.

Outside  kc

Yash- I told her to tell her parents about us..but she said she didn't have courage..i told her..that whatever happened we are togther..but she didn't told..that led to thousand of fights between us..truly geet I never wanted this..i loved her..but somewhere I started to feel that she doesn't..than the marriage day came

''''

In kc

Meera- that  day came'he told me than we will run off..and come again later..or we will tell now about our relationship ..i was very scared..i didn't want my parents to be hurt nor I wanted yash to be hurt..i was trapped..he came to my room to take me away..but I simply said no..tears came out of his eye and he slowly went away..leaving me broken

'''.

Outside kc

Yash- I turned into a lifeless body..dont know what to do..why love has betrayed me..i went to the pub..and started drinking..and your phone was not reachable..i just drank and drank..

''

In kc

Meera- I was taken down..i saw you pleading to say something'I lost courage to feel something..i was taken to mandap..suddenly I saw yash tear's his pleading and his love'I stopped the marriage there'I told mom that I love yash and marry him..you also supported me..my parents were hell angry on me..but you and dadi maa supported me..i quickly changed and went out in search of him..

'''''''''.

Outside kc

Yash- I was broken..the thought of being meera with someone else broke me into thousand piece'just than a girl came to for dance..i said no..she asked me again..i was just going to shout at her..when I saw meera's face in her'I said yes..

''''''''

I kc

Meera- from some people I came to know that he has gone to pub..i ran towards it..as I entered the pub..i saw him dancing with other girls..i heard some girl saying that he changes his girl like anything..i broke down..i thought for him I left my family, my house, my everything and he..and I went away..i decided to leave London

''''''..

Outside kc

Yash- I was totally drunk..when I came back home..next day when I opened my eye I saw myself in my bed..the life seems so dull..i reached the college..i saw my friend coming towards me..he told me that he feel bad for meera..i said why..he told me that yesterday she broke off her marriage..and today she is leaving..that time I was happy as well as sad..finally meera was only mine..while sadness of her leaving..i ran towards airport..

''..

In kc

Meera- we all reached airport..you had gone for checking the detail..while I was sitting with dadi..dadi was trying to cheer me up..suddenly coffee fall on my dress..i moved towards washroom..

''''''''

Outside kc

Yash- I reached the airport and started searching her..i hit with someone..i saw her face..she saw towards me..and suddenly I felt a slap on my face..i heard her saying "go away..you are nothing to me'" I said to her "  listen to me.." but she refused and insulted my love..geet she insulted my love..and I ..i just got blank and she went away..but after that also I loved her..

'''''''''''

In kc

Meera- I said such bad words to him..but he didn't reply..i turned and was going away but he still didn't call me..i I said those words to him because I was angry..maan I also loved him like anything..and I went away..but still I loved him..

'''..

PART-27

Maan and geet was totally balnk

In kc

Maan-etna sab hogaya aur tum mujhe ab bata rahi ho.. uss ko tho mein chodho  ga nahi

Meera panicked

Meera- no maan tum asa kuch nahi karo ga..samjhe tum..i accepted my faith maan..this is what is written in my life..i really pity that girl

Maan(thinking)- nahi mein usse nahi choduin ga..aur agar usne meri pari ke saath kuch bhi asa kiya I will kill him..and vaise bhi she is mine and only mine

Maan- ok meera..take water and clam down..

''.

Outside kc

Geet- etna sab hoga aur tumne mujhe batana sahi nahi samjhe..

Yash- I am sorry geet..i don't want you to be in any tension or hurt

Geet- you are wrong mr yash..this stupid act had hurt me more..

Yash- I am really sorry geet..i already lost her I don't want to loose you

Geet- kaisi baat kar raho yash..not in this lifetime will we be seprated..akhir you are my best friend and my only support..tumhe voh insaan the jisne geet ko jeena ki umeed diya.. even after my dark past

Yash- ya kya kaha rai ho geet..meina tumhse phele bhi kahan tha..mujhe tumhare past se koi problem nahi hain and agar tumhe kabhi bhi support chaiya..i will be their

And they hugged each other

Geet- chal bas kar ye emotional baatein..tu asa handsome nahi lagta

Yash- ab tumhe usse adi ke aga kaun handsome laga ga

Geet- ruk ga yash ke baache bhi batati huin tujhe..

And they started with their cute fight

''''..

In HM

Geet ' kaka dekhiya kaun aya hain??

Kaka- kaun hain beta??

While coming out of kitchen

Kaka- arre yash beta tum.. ab  yaad ayi tumhe humari

Yash- kaka apki aur apke haath ke khane ki yaad  tho humsha ati hain..plzz kaka aj palak paneer??

Kaka- hain jarur..etna dino baad aye ho..ab tho apke pasand ke khana bane ga..

And went away

Yash- vaise tera badmasho ki toli kahan hain??

Geet was going to answer when she heard

Vicky+rashmi- tumne bulaya aur hum chale aya

Geet- think of devils and devil appears

Yash- sahi kaha

And started giggling

Rashmi- devil aur hum?? Hum tho angle hain angle

Vicky- aur mein bhi yaar..aur vaise bhi etna hansome admi ko tum devil kaise kaha sakte ho..

Yash- jis din se tum dono angle hogaye uss din duinya khatam hogaye gi

Rashmi + Vicky- deee'

Yash- deee ke chamcha..

Geet- acha chup'yash enko kyun pareshaan kar rahe ho..jao jaake refresh ho gao

Yash went away

Geet- tum dono ko koi special invitation duin..i want you in 20 min at dinning table..go

And both ran

While geet smiled

Geet(thought)- this what is geet's small life..they are those who make geet handa.. geet, only geet'without them geet is nothing

And she heard

Vicky+yash+rashmi- without geet..we are nothing

And started laughing

Geet- they know me inside out..

And smiled

And went away

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''..

Hope you like it

Do comment and hit like button

''

Part-27 ' finished

Next- (don't know)

'''''''''''''

Edited by ishanidhi08 - 11 years ago
-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Parts !! πŸ˜ƒ !!

Read All The Parts In One Go :D

Superb Update !!

Cont Soon !!
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
awesome one!
lol...meera and yash had a real confused life...
sweetysaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
loved it..
awesome..
yash and meera loved each other... nice...
hope maan and geet clear their MU...
WAITING FOR THE NEXT UPDATE...
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the part...
So some small mu made yasheera drift apart...

mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely part...
waiting to know the next...
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Great story line.Read all the parts just now.

Fantastic πŸ‘

punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yash and meera were idiots 
they need somebody to bang their heads together
and wht is geet's past
love the bond between all four of them
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
great part