i was wondering this about ranchod's murder...

afghan33 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys on the last episode karan came up to shelly and said you are not happy to see me alive and shelly got scared and also the doctor said she has seen shelly at her house that day she pretend to be karan's cousin and jags told the doc its shelly but the doc is sure its her she saw and after shelly got nervous and was thinking in her mind that she needs to take care of karan and the doc.. i was thinking the witch shelly will find the photograph which is the photo of ranchod and abha's wedding, ranchod dropped in the hallway and show it to karan and karan will be very angry at ranchod for being not fullingfilling what was asked of him and i think shelly will murder ranchod and blame it on karan  saying ranchod was being the brother karan expected of...and she will get her revenge on karan... since the articles are true about ranchod dying this is what i was thinking i could be really wrong here but i am just suggesting thats all... what do you think guys????? comments plz...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh no!!! i dont wanty this to happen!
rianna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was thinking the same thing... Only Shelly can find this stuff and use it to either blackmail Ahba or frame karan.  I think in the end, whatever the reason, only Shelly can do the murder. 
afghan33 thumbnail
yes only shelly can murder someone and i think she will...
Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yeah right shelly will plan