Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😆
Originally posted by: riza792

Mansi...I can speak a lil Telugu and understand ...My hubby speaks fluent Telugu...😊

oh...thats great...😃but i cant speak kannada😆😆
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: riza792

Definitely looks like it😲
Thirga nagthaa iddaale😲 [ Laughing again😲]
Long drive karkond hogbeka?? [should we take her on the long drive?]

She is using reverse psychology and showing that she is okay with it but from within, she feels like strangling you. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Neev heli (you say🤔)... I dont one either of u two to feel neglected. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³ 
Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
Don't post here anymore, come to our new home at:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/42838075
kavita2011 thumbnail
DD u r awesome actress...
u r very talented,luv ur bubbly nature
alwayz be like this
u deserve to be in no.1 position
DG_Forever110 thumbnail

GC & DD are best actors & Maaneet is ideal pair. God bless you (GC & DD) and your lovely couple….Please not stops working in GHSP and not end this wonderful show…..GOD BLESSES YOU.

I saw the Wassup TV 24 episode; really you both are overwhelming & awesome human beings. I have no words to praise both of you GC & DD. I really admire and appreciate your way of talking with your fans. You were saying thanks to your supporters again again and shows very humble behavior towards your fans and give them lot of respect. A way you praise and thanks for gifts was too impressive like "we love you and love your gifts and keep sending we really appreciate but shouldn't send too much because it took lot of money and don't waste your money" your these wording showed that you love your fan and respect their love for you but worried about them in financial point of view.

May God shower his blessing upon you and your family and I wish you all the success and prosperity in your entire life.  

Maaneet (GC & DD) is forever!!!!!!!!!