OMG!!OMG!!MAANEET have a KABAB-MEIN-HADDI !!B2B#17 - Page 84

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by zaara25

Mama what happened? Whats up with the bashing? Again? Btw i dono whose birthday.. I know mouli's birthday is over, 21st may.. Sam is 1st june.. Not sure who.. And boss didnt send me any pm regarding the post she gonna open for that special cdiot.. It could be shalini or pretee.. Not really sure..

Niecy how are the holidays going & I see your new siggie, so you are ghurofying Maan in his hot avatar πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by one-n-only

mishty i'm a student n living in india n i'm so much in love with dd not only me but my mom n grandma also luv her sooo much 😊

That is awesome, do they watch GHSP tooπŸ˜‰
How old are you, if you don't mind me askingπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by one-n-only

mishty i'm a student n living in india n i'm so much in love with dd not only me but my mom n grandma also luv her sooo much 😊

That's great Kia, it shows that you all have wonderful taste, DD is the best

BTW I'm Dee, Mishty's Twiny, & Rosh big sis and Zaaru & Mansi's aunt; welcome to our family πŸ€—
Aunt, my hols are good.. Just feel like a queen.. No need to wrk so hard.. Damn it feels good.. Btw aunt tell me whats up with the bashing? Did i miss something?

and yes im openly staring and drooling at that siggie.. Tell me how can one look so hot? 😳

kia-how old are you? Which drooler are you? maan/geet/maaneet/gc/dd/gurti?
Originally posted by drdee142

Niecy how are the holidays going & I see your new siggie, so you are ghurofying Maan in his hot avatar πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

After all, she is a Maan droolerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I think all my bacchas areπŸ˜‰

Lantern🀣 Mona got the veggie episode in UK today on TV and I will be soon here☺️
Yes mama you are right.. All your bacchas drool at maan.. πŸ˜† HAYE... I love the angry young man.. Will miss sister today.. She is having papers today..

Aunt, my hols are good.. Just feel like a queen.. No need to wrk so hard.. Damn it feels good.. Btw aunt tell me whats up with the bashing? Did i miss something?

and yes im openly staring and drooling at that siggie.. Tell me how can one look so hot? 😳

kia-how old are you? Which drooler are you? maan/geet/maaneet/gc/dd/gurti?

Zaaru, people seem to be mad at Geet because she refused to go with Maan and stay back at Amritsar, but I think todays episode will clarify the reason and we should wait before we pounce on poor Geet πŸ˜•
Ok family check out this OS, it was recommended to me and is pretty good, read it and let me know how's it πŸ˜†

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1690406
Okay i haven been catching the episodes after the maha epi.. So not sure where the story heading to.. But yeah, people love bashing geet.. Yet they argue gc is always bashed.. Damn these loosers.. They are women and yet bash another woman.. Thats the funniest thing about our members.. I think whatever the darcy gal said is true.. We only spend time in bashing.. But not doing things to make our stars top.. But im glad my phamily is nothing like those members.. You know i dare not enter the main forum because of such members.. Okay im leaving now.. Need to bathe.. Will be back again later.. Bye phamily.. πŸ€—

Okay i haven been catching the episodes after the maha epi.. So not sure where the story heading to.. But yeah, people love bashing geet.. Yet they argue gc is always bashed.. Damn these loosers.. They are women and yet bash another woman.. Thats the funniest thing about our members.. I think whatever the darcy gal said is true.. We only spend time in bashing.. But not doing things to make our stars top.. But im glad my phamily is nothing like those members.. You know i dare not enter the main forum because of such members.. Okay im leaving now.. Need to bathe.. Will be back again later.. Bye phamily.. πŸ€—

Bye Zaara - I just stay here, it is my safety netπŸ€—