Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Chotti - who is bashing, paste link here, do I need to fight😃
Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
-Saruu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

If you are a Maaneet fan, it is more than few years😲  We have all stopped our SR, waiting for theirs first, so you can imagine

LOL,we will all sacrifice 4 dem😳😆😆
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Chotti - who is bashing, paste link here, do I need to fight😃

u Mean a polite paragraph...i never seen u bash Mish😆...get ready becuz there r so many threads...this is what i was scared of..however i read a post by a fan who did a good job in putting Geet situation.so the better is to ignore those .
Hello its mona's daughter and I am giving away hugs and kisses to my aunties and big sisters.

The above message is truly from my daughter. She really wanted to say hi to all of you. And with that I bid you all adieu. Bye! Might catch you all later.
-Saruu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Hello its mona's daughter and I am giving away hugs and kisses to my aunties and big sisters.

The above message is truly from my daughter. She really wanted to say hi to all of you. And with that I bid you all adieu. Bye! Might catch you all later.

u hav a daughter?😲😲
Anyway,Byeee😳

Darling - same back to you🤗  This is your Aunt🤗

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

oh that's so sweet...kisses to u also

Originally posted by: Maya_P

u Mean a polite paragraph...i never seen u bash Mish😆...get ready becuz there r so many threads...this is what i was scared of..however i read a post by a fan who did a good job in putting Geet situation.so the better is to ignore those .

Time to visit main forum then😉

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

awww mona...tell you little one sargeant says thanks and right back at her😃

go get them mishty👏
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
She deserves ONE .. not Two or Three !