Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't think Maan is going to go :S .. maybe perhaps in between his stay for a day to KC but come right back.. plus the whole session of him teaching Lucky.. of course that;s going to happen only if Maan stays . so I doubt he's going to go ..

Z
Originally posted by: undisclosed

hot date tonight mona?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Heat waves travelling towards Chotti from the TV๐Ÿ˜›
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Yes - Go Geet Khurana๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

๐Ÿ‘
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Roshh/Mishh *hugs* .. thankyou so much for telling me so! I was absolutely shocked to see people are not liking Geet's decision .. so what she should leave with her husband and keep her family under the impression that her husband is a cheat? A fraud? Don't think so! Today she says herself that she'd rather die than to see her husband being insulted! I think that is answer enough!

GO GEET!

Z

great angry fans re going to mess with the rankings again...msihty you might have to change the title...to something that tells people geet is right...some girl power stuff...

first we know maan is not leaving with out geet...he wasn't planning on it until they found him out...he will be staying somewhere close if geet stays in the house...but i don't how she could stay in the house when they told her to leave...
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think Maan is going to go :S .. maybe perhaps in between his stay for a day to KC but come right back.. plus the whole session of him teaching Lucky.. of course that;s going to happen only if Maan stays . so I doubt he's going to go ..

Z

I will be very disappointed if  he does๐Ÿ˜•
But I think he will not go too...lets see๐Ÿ˜ƒ
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Heat waves travelling towards Chotti from the TV๐Ÿ˜›

mona...what channels are you watching????๐Ÿ˜ณ

Z

I don't think he is going anywhere either, he'll stay, while she clears the air.  I don't think he will hold hands either, but will be her pillar of support ๐Ÿ˜

Originally posted by: riza792

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..Where??

TV!!!! ROFL 
We are a week behind in the rest of the world.

@syl. Hot date? Are you kidding me?! I've never been on a date in my life. I'm from a very religious family. But they have no idea what goes on in the head of mine. ROFL Imagine the horror if they found out about my OS. Yikes!
Originally posted by: undisclosed

mona...what channels are you watching????๐Ÿ˜ณ

Star One - GHSP๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

TV!!!! ๐Ÿคฃ 
We are a week behind in the rest of the world.

@syl. Hot date? Are you kidding me?! I've never been on a date in my life. I'm from a very religious family. But they have no idea what goes on in the head of mine. ๐Ÿคฃ Imagine the horror if they found out about my OS. Yikes!

We are in the same boat๐Ÿค—