Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: undisclosed

he might have confused something else for the well...or maybe his drill wouldn't start

I sometimes have a serious doubt on the quality of his drillπŸ˜•
Hello Bumpers! πŸ€—

@badi behan. Yes I'm getting ready but it's still 3 hours away. πŸ˜† Uff, finally I will get see the muli, gajjar and tomatoes in it's original size. 😍 πŸ€£
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i love geet taking matters in to her own hands z...she left he house on her own and now she can fix this on her own too...of course geet can stay behind and take care of the situation...she has pride too...and can handle this...

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Roshh/Mishh *hugs* .. thankyou so much for telling me so! I was absolutely shocked to see people are not liking Geet's decision .. so what she should leave with her husband and keep her family under the impression that her husband is a cheat? A fraud? Don't think so! Today she says herself that she'd rather die than to see her husband being insulted! I think that is answer enough!

GO GEET!

Z
RiMa_972 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Hello Bumpers! πŸ€—

@badi behan. Yes I'm getting ready but it's still 3 hours away. πŸ˜† Uff, finally I will get see the muli, gajjar and tomatoes in it's original size. 😍 πŸ€£

😲😲..Where??

Originally posted by: riza792

I sometimes have a serious doubt on the quality of his drillπŸ˜•

Danda
Reachable
Inside
Loitering
Lost

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

hot date tonight mona?😲

RiMa_972 thumbnail

Originally posted by: undisclosed

i love geet taking matters in to her own hands z...she left he house on her own and now she can fix this on her own too...of course geet can stay behind and take care of the situation...she has pride too...and can handle this...

Not without Maan...though she can handle it herself.
But it was maan who came disguised and started the whole drama...so he should stay and help her clear it...not go away leaving her to clear the mess!πŸ˜•
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Syl .. rightly said! I love that about her! Why should she always have to follow what Maan says? And if she is making a decision that is for the betterment of both of them then why would we have a problem!?

Z

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Roshh/Mishh *hugs* .. thankyou so much for telling me so! I was absolutely shocked to see people are not liking Geet's decision .. so what she should leave with her husband and keep her family under the impression that her husband is a cheat? A fraud? Don't think so! Today she says herself that she'd rather die than to see her husband being insulted! I think that is answer enough!

GO GEET!

Z

Yes - Go Geet KhuranaπŸ‘πŸΌ