Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OMG!!OMG!!MAANEET have a KABAB-MEIN-HADDI !!B2B#17 - Page 34

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Saams

Hi mayaπŸ€—...I'm fine dear...how are you??I thought you might have gone to bedπŸ˜†

yes saams.actually.i'm slowly dozing off...but needed to catch up with some things...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saams thumbnail
ufff...atlast like button worked Syl..πŸ˜ƒ
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for breaking the ice guys...people are really afraid to comment...but you all kept it respectful and inviting...i really appreciate it...i guess the more we let the poll ride more people will comment...

Saams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zaara25

Sargeant done with your poll.. Saams how are you? Im fine.. Wow you know alot of us already.. Cool.. Btw how old are you? Don worry sister ill pm you some good ffs.. Im reading like over 50.. And so im totally confused with the storyline.. πŸ˜† im also reading tac.. Love love it..

Why everyone's after my age yaar??The first question I met here is 'how are you?' and then 'how old are you?'πŸ˜†
I'm 21 and you??
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sister, pls go to sleep.. I know the pain of not sleeping properly.. Pls sleep and take rest.. And moreover you can dream about maan..
Saams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maya_P

yes saams.actually.i'm slowly dozing off...but needed to catch up with some things...

So I guessed right my sleepy head is dozing offπŸ˜† You know maya,I sleep at 10:30,even if I've xams I sleep at 10.πŸ˜ƒ
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

we need to know your age saams...so that we can curb our conversations...we can get a bit out of hand...we have already messed up some younger ones because we have not checked their id's at the doorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Saams

Why everyone's after my age yaar??The first question I met here is 'how are you?' and then 'how old are you?'πŸ˜†
I'm 21 and you??

lol saams...4 question that pops out in B2B thread.when u meet a member
ur name
ur age
where r u from
r u maan drooler/gurti/maaneet drooler/DD drooler or u r part of the exclusive not Maan drooler list...which Mish claim to be

ok me off to bed...see ya tomorrow...goodnight

Saams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

we need to know your age saams...so that we can curb our conversations...we can get a bit out of hand...we have already messed up some younger ones because we have not checked their id's at the doorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haha...its ok yaar..I heard Mansi saying that and she's just 15...hmmm,I'm old enough to be a part of thisπŸ˜†
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Saams, thats the rule of this place.. Its been our habit already.. And yay *high five* im 21 too.. Oh well, we ask the age because we wanna know what to call you.. You see we are a phamily here.. So maya is the first daughter of mama mishty.. Im the second and i have lost count how many younger sisters we have.. So you are one of them.. Which month are you? I think im older.. Im jan baby.. One wk after drashti's bday.. So now tell me which drooler are you? maan/maaneet/geet/gurti/gc/dd.. You can choose more than one..