OMG!!OMG!!MAANEET have a KABAB-MEIN-HADDI !!B2B#17 - Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Chotti - in our local organic food-store, some of the veggies, including mulli, are sold by quantity and not weight, so I always go for the longest ones, so I get more for my money - have not bought mulli since that day🤣
Let's End the DISCRIMINATION
👍🏼GC + DD👍🏼 = MAANEET

COMMENT for DD as much as you comment for GC😕
Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Mama and Aunt, i did it!! Finally made my comment.. 😃 Now back to wassup and then im switching off.. So bye mama and aunt.. 🤗 love you both tons.. Muahh...

btw mama saw the table and realised, commenting on old articles, photos doesnt help much..
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Pls emphasize more on comments and views.. They are the main issue now.. As for fans, im seeing a steady increase for dd and gc.. And im so happy to see that dd is far way above the rest of the actresses in the number.. Hope the couple stay together forever in everything.. With that, im off..Edited by zaara25 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Chotti - in our local organic food-store, some of the veggies, including mulli, are sold by quantity and not weight, so I always go for the longest ones, so I get more for my money - have not bought mulli since that day🤣

ROFL
I completely understand. ROFLEven buying cucumbers is difficult now. Standing there trying to choose which one to buy without laughing is simply impossible. ROFL 
Zaara - edit your comment, no actor names please😉
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

🤣
I completely understand. 🤣Even buying cucumbers is difficult now. Standing there trying to choose which one to buy without laughing is simply impossible. 🤣 

🤣
Carrots and tomatoes too🤣, especially roma tomatoes😕

Let's End the DISCRIMINATION
👍🏼GC + DD👍🏼 = MAANEET

COMMENT for DD as much as you comment for GC😕
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

🤣
Carrots and tomatoes too🤣, especially roma tomatoes😕

Oh, God! Help me!!!!!!! ROFL

I had to do some grocery for my sis and she asked me to buy carrots...in medium size. 😳 I was about to lose it. ROFL
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Oh, God! Help me!!!!!!! 🤣

I had to do some grocery for my sis and she asked me to buy carrots...in medium size. 😳 I was about to lose it. 🤣

Thanks Chotti🤗 for laughing with me - I was really down since I saw the rankings, be back after picking up my kids🤗