Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
y is our thread copied😲😭...i thought we r not allowed to have two thread with the same topic...
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

hello maya...it all depend on who copies it...😉

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Going over to comment at wassup now after being disappointed at the fanpage.. Grr i hate the system.. Its surely need a mental doctor to cure it asap.. It says i cant comment more than 3 times on the pictures when im clearly putting in my comment at the fanpage.. 😕 seriously im very angered now.. If you let me near that v, then ill just turn into transformers and pile all the machines on top of him.. 😡 🤬
Prema🤗  I don't know what the rules are anymore😕
undisclosed thumbnail

hold your fire soldier zaara...focus on the "mission"...commenting is only half the battle...you still have the power to view like crazy...so take advantag of that...if you notice GC does not have the most comments...he has the most views...😉

Maya_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

hello maya...it all depend on who copies it...😉

wherere is noodles.she closes topic when repeated...hmmm...mish god now i remember...check ur PM in a while😭
undisclosed thumbnail

don't count on it being closed...our's can be closed before their's😆...lets keep bumping this one instead until that one floats to the back!

don't count on it being closed...our's can be closed before their's😆...lets keep bumping this one instead until that one floats to the back!

Yes Prema🤗  Let's just keep bumping this one - it is the original👏
Maya_P thumbnail

oh well...we have achived a ruputation for ourself...so many  complimented our thread...no one can steal that..so let's just continue our mission. and make our thread fun and warm.and reach what we want👍🏼
undisclosed thumbnail

"our thread if for the masses...for the people"...i feel like i am running in an election😆