Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shradha14

lollzz ya i ws bt nt nw...πŸ˜†i gt anoder bhootni wid m 2 talk..
shreya hola mah jijaji..πŸ˜†

continue with urself talk dear...will be back GHSPπŸ˜ƒ
shradzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

di u 2 goin...welll i ll nt leav at nit...rmb...πŸ˜†

okay guyzz me 2 goin bubyee...
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shradha14

lollzz ya i ws bt nt nw...πŸ˜†i gt anoder bhootni wid m 2 talk..
shreya hola mah jijaji..πŸ˜†

Hola Shrads! πŸ˜† πŸ€— Jiju ko koi bhootni bulata hai bala? πŸ˜† Listen, I gtg now! But convey my hi to ur sisy and bachaas! πŸ˜ƒ  And hit the chaskameter. Difference is too less! πŸ˜•
Bye! Cya later! πŸ€—
shradzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreya-

Hola Shrads! πŸ˜† πŸ€— Jiju ko koi bhootni bulata hai bala? πŸ˜† Listen, I gtg now! But convey my hi to ur sisy and bachaas! πŸ˜ƒ  And hit the chaskameter. Difference is too less! πŸ˜•
Bye! Cya later! πŸ€—

lolzz i ws tellin naz di bhootni..lolzz..bt u 2 joined da group mah jijs...n ya i ll cum at nit so ll nt b abl 2 sae hi ll be busy in shadi preparations n all...
ya i m hittin chaska meter as i cant bear anoder shock
shradzz thumbnail
bubyee zaaru..luv yah.umaah
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mishhh!!! :) Honestly everyone is aware that we need to pull our socks up because we all have to work hard not only in the celebrity ranking department but chaskameter .. as well as overall IF ranking .. we have a lot of work in our hands!

Z
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Mishhh!!! :) Honestly everyone is aware that we need to pull our socks up because we all have to work hard not only in the celebrity ranking department but chaskameter .. as well as overall IF ranking .. we have a lot of work in our hands!

Z

CaptainπŸ€—It is all because everyone was busy with all the negativity - they have time to respond there, but not comment, when it only takes a few mins. to do so😭

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just went to DDs pics to comment .. I think it allowed me 4 comments .. oh well .. I'll make sure to do anything and everything to get her where she belongs .. at the TOP!

Z
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Mama and Cap πŸ€—

Mama you saw my pm.. So the three days when im busy pls login for me and comment on their page.. Me going crazy hitting the chaska meter too..

Okay im leaving now..
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Just went to DDs pics to comment .. I think it allowed me 4 comments .. oh well .. I'll make sure to do anything and everything to get her where she belongs .. at the TOP!

Z

Since a few weeks now, I have been going back to all the old articles, etc. & commenting tooπŸ˜•