Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG !!!! Abhi sir 😭 ...  god the blast was so bad ... thank god he's safe ... but can't see him injured like this 😭 😭 ... why on earth did Daya sir do it ??? Something's seriously wrong !!

Everyone seems unlike themselves yaar !!!! Patha nahi ... my doubt on Daya sir is increasing ... even if he had a doubt ... he would never let this happen to Abhi sir !!!
Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
dunno... i hv a feeling that none of them is Beherupiya (when I first saw I had this thought for a long time)...

Did Daya caused the blast? why? 😕😕😕
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Daya is putting a sedative in Abhijeet's water...but WHY?

He wants to do some snooping in Abhijeet's house. He's looking for Abhijeet's fingerprints on the glass and is going to the forensic lab to check it against the real Abhijeet prints. I am damn sure Daya is real.

If Daya were fake, why would he do it at all?

Daya has a doubt on Abhijeet from the time Abhijeet denied knowing about Dr Prakash. By checking the fingerprints, he is sure that this guy is not Abhijeet.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Daya's expressions were very scary when he send Abhijeet near the car.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Daya sir in the forensic lab checking the finger prints and salunke comes there. He scolds him and Daya sir goes away. Dr. Salunke is shocked seeing the computer screen and says why Daya is doing this?😕😕Edited by Shruti_HR - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
I agree Vis ,... but I'm unable to forget the blast thing ... it's not at all like Daya yaar ... I don't know ... Maybe Abhijeet and Daya both are fake !!
Wistfulness thumbnail
After watching Buraeu's first scene I thought our Trio are someone else. Each one was acting so wierd.
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I still can't understand about the blast. if he were real... why would he do this?
Bhavanab thumbnail
I've to leave now ... have been via lappy for quite sometime now ... and a bit stressed out ... will log in later !!
Wistfulness thumbnail
After the blast he was standing and watching, he only went to save Abhijeet when ACP sir and rest of the officers came there.