Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

I am here ... but a bit busy ... am very confused with someone's actions !!!

😕😕😕😕

Ok I am anyway continuing 2 Abhijeets.

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@vis .. not you ... not any IFian rather !!
Well I am continuing ... anyone's reply to my above post ??? warna it seems just me continuing !!
Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail

Basically we are trying to see Behrupiya and discuss here as if we have not seen it before. Nice...

So...let's proceed.

Well the promo said that one of them is fake...for now it looks like ACP and Abhijeet are acting strange.

Then they go to search the khabri's house, where they find the ring of Dr Prakash.

So, here Daya confidently tells about Dr Prakash but Abhijeet seems to have forgotten about Dr Prakash. Is it a memory loss or is it something else?

Abhijeet actually tried to change the topic and divert everyone's attention away from Dr Prakash's arrest. He was rather talking about the connection to CID Khatam. But look at Daya's expression. He's suspicious about Abhijeet.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
exactly ... I too felt the same ... I'm wondering why ?? Look Abhi sir does have the memory issues na ... and a ring toh is a ring ... bhool gaye honge ... aur maybe it's something more than that ... the ring might be connected to CID khatm
visrom thumbnail
The manner in which ABhijeet was playing with the gun was absolutely unlike himself. He seemed a bit too villainish. Daya wasn't leaving Dr Prakash's ring that easily. If Abhijeet has forgotten about it, it's something to worry, and if he doesn't even know about it, it's again something to worry. Daya however seems pretty confident at this point that it is Dr Prakash's ring.

Normally Abhijeet wouldn't have shouted at Daya for it. He might have at least tried to look at Daya's point of view. Hmmm...this is unlike Abhijeet.
Bhavanab thumbnail
haan but the way Daya sir is trying to prove that Abhijeet is unlike himself is also weird ... I mean it's a ring afterall ... and he knows that ABhijeet has the tendency to forget ...
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Abhijit knows about the ring...but somehow doesn't want to admit about it... i think he is testing Daya.
Bhavanab thumbnail
yeah maybe ... maybe there's something that can't be revealed ... some secret thing !!!
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
looks likes something is seriously gadbad with Dr. Prakash... Geneva mystery...

Wait... what is Daya saying about ACP to Abhijeet? 😲😲😲
visrom thumbnail

The conversation as they walk towards the black car is weird. Daya says 'ACP theek nahin kar rahe hain'. Normally it's Abhijeet who talks like this.

After Daya goes to bring his mobile, why did they both give angry glares at each other's backs? I am sure now that the behrupiya is one of them. Something tells me it's Abhijeet...he's not himself and Daya is suspicious about him.

(when I first saw Behrupiya, this is where I concluded that it's Abhijeet who is fake. If Abhijeet were real and Daya were fake, he too would have definitely shown some suspicion. But here, he only appears angry with Daya but not trying to find out anything about Daya.)

Now who caused the blast???? Daya???? He was too cool watching Abhijeet get hurt. This is unlike him, but looks like he's sure that Abhijeet is not Abhijeet.

Daya's words as he entered Abhijeet's house...'isme takleef kya, tum to mere bhai jaise ho'...was nice but sarcastic in a way. 😕