$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)13thRK - Page 37

Posted: 12 years ago
no not video jus pics hahah i'll watch videos at night
Originally posted by oliveya

neha  have u seen  rk  latest more pic from his  upcoming movie soundtrack 😛 have u not seen thats so i'v post  all thats for u so tell me my friend
Thnaks Olive bt i've allready seen those pics😳
& sry for riplying so late...my net got disconnected😡

NOW IAM SURELY DEAD🤢

OMG<3<3<3😍😍

he was jump  to high ...he will created new  sensation in bollywod lets being in countdown 😛

he was jump  to high ...he will created new  sensation in bollywod lets being in countdown 😛
Ofcourse...he will... & we all know he can do it...i'll his all the movie's to be a biggest hit 😳
Saregama to release Soundtrack on 12 August 2011

MUMBAI: Saregama Films will release its film Soundtrack on 12 August.

Soundtrack is said to be a remake of the multi-award winning film It's All Gone Pete Tong.

Soundtrack is a modern-day portrayal of the life story of India's most prolific musician and DJ. It traces his alcohol, drug and sex fuelled meteoric rise as he battles his internal demons and a damaging handicap.

Directed by debutant Neerav Ghosh, the film has Rajeev Khandelwal, Soha Ali Khan and Mrinalini Sharma. It also stars Mohan Kapur, Yateem Karyekar, musician Sidd Coutto, Ankur Tewari and Anurag Kashyap in a special role.

Rajeev Khandelwal, Soha Ali Khan and Mrinalini Sharma. The film also stars Mohan Kapur, Yateen Karyekar, musicians Sidd Coutto, Ankur Tewari, and Anurag Kashyap in a very special role.

The film, based on a true story, is now in its post-production stage finished shooting in December last year.

@Neha  have u seen thats

Originally posted by Neha_Luvs_JeRan

Ofcourse...he will... & we all know he can do it...i'll his all the movie's to be a biggest hit 😳
neha  I love u sooo much 😳 yaa right  neha 🤗
i hope so my friend lets see  i hope God see his hard work ...and listen  ours payers

undoubtly  he is  extremely talent actor  ever 😛

🤣🤣🤣🤣

@neha rajeev will  be back  with full of bang

WOOO i am sooo excited about his new hotter look and  soundtrack

ommg raj was looking dammm killer  wooo  why  he was looking soo hotter 😳