Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

23rd may RMJ written update on mahasangam

sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode Starts with all the pavitra rishta story.

RMJ starting:

PART1

Ambaaji and Phui discussing that will amrit allow hetal to send to mumbai or not..Phui asusual starts taunting mona and hetal comes there very sadly and ambaaji comes to conclusion after seeing her sad face that they wont gave permission to go,and her wish of taking her beti and daamk to bappa darshan wont come true.then hetal says happily that amrit agreed to go mumbai.

PART2

hetal-karan,mona-anukalp and ambaaji knocks the door of sulochana's door in mombai.both the couples take blessings of sulochana's family..

PART3

mona showing all her gold necklaces  and dresses to manju and rest of family memebers  and manju says she had some real good ornaments and mona says that her mumiji gave her...ambaaji gives some  irritating looks to mona.anukalp and karan arrives and manju says anukalp bhayya why al lthe gold to your wife and why not to your sister hetal.then sulochana asks manju to come and join me in some work.Now onlky RMJ family left and and ambaaji says to anukalp go and buy one gold ornament as hetal's marriage is happened very hurrily and we didnt gave her any gold..Then karan says no ambaaji we will manage it later.But ambaaji says happy that you say those words and orders anukalp to go and buy the same necklace .Anukalp leaves seriously mona follows him( PLEASE DONT MIND FRIENDS DIDNT REMEMBER EXACLTY)

PART4

Mona and anukalp communicating the same thing happend inside and mona says that ambaaji has faith in you and infront of others she wont see her family being low...so please go and buy..Anukalp gots a call from some one and he leaves and mona is left thinking that anukalp is really hiding something from me

PART 5

Mona trys calling anukalp but his hone is busy...she says herself if he is busy also why cant he see my no and call me back, and keeps on thing about him.all of a sudden there is a powercut and anukalp comes and busy talking in phone discussing his offcie and job problem that due to recession( recession is already over how come in RMJ still it is there) and he tried to convince his officials but no use ..power came and mona hears his conversation and starts crying and had some cute moments with mona and anukalp ..why he hide such a big thing from her and she is feeling that u made me an outsider without informing me..I didnt came to ur life for not only sharing your happiness but also ur sadness...and today you hurted me a lot..Anukalp says no i dont want to hurt you by saying all these things to you..and takes promise from her of not letting it to know to anyone of the family and he will manage everything..they have a hug ...

PART 6

Mona gives her necklace to hetal and asks her to wear it.hetal wont take it and says some blah blah...anukalp comes there and says take it and wear it...she says that she dont want it..karan says to take it and wear in some heard tone like ordering her.anukalp says why you always mis-understoods mona always   she want to do good for her and reversly they misunderstand her..then ambaaji comes and starts her crap ...taunts mona and anukalp and leaves..karan and anukalp also leaves..

hetal to mona:With a single task you were succeeded in splitting me from my brother and my husbadn(poor MONA)

PART 7

all RMJ family comes to the DHABA  where the function is happening and manu and vaishu comes to welcome them..Ambaaj isays thay were bit late...Manju says hetal that you are looking beautiful and the necklace is mona na...hetal is uncomfortable and even ambaaji...mona says her usual sweet words of convincing ambaaji and episode ends on ambaaji's face.

***************************************************************************************************

(FRIENDS THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I AM WRITING UPDATE..Please dont mind if any mistakes ..)

*******************************************************************************************************

Press the like button if you like or didnt like also

also rate the show in chaskameter...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraharshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks yar...so atlast you tried ...
mona_30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for ur great update...😊
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for good update.
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great update. I just dont understand why ambaji needs to behave like this. As for Hetal she is just pissing me off. she should be grateful that her in laws are so nice to her. She is such a brat. I just cant understand why Mona always trying to be the righteous person. She need to support Anukalp sometimes and just let him deal with his mother accordingly. She always trying to please ambaji rather than making her understand the situation.

I only hope that in sangini rudra actually remember gauri. Pihu is something else. What does she think of herself? This time around, I hope she get what she desrves. I dont know what sort of storyline is this..just plain nonsense.

A for Yahan, I feel so sorry for ranchod. As much as Abha is in love with karan at least she should have some feelings for ranchod after living with him so long. Were they sleeping together for all these years without getting intimate? Karan just came back and life is back to normal as though nothing has happened. I just dont understand what is happening here. Just waiting to see this whole situation work out.

I hope Varsha gets a baby soon in pavitra rishta and hope that the family find out that dharmesh and the manju is the crooks. i just cant stand manju. she is sooo irritatinggg. gosh