Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

hi tabi.. :D my dimaag is back :D :P

@swanz-oye exams mein aisa hota rehta hai...DW m sure u will do GR8 tomorrow ..TAKE SOME REST :*

Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chocolatefreak

Swanz thankgod i was hell worried i was almost crying here! then i chekd my phone my new sim, i had lost ur no. then poo gave it to me. id been crying. please dont ever say nything like that, and please smile! u look good wen ur my hawt sexy spicy swanz i love her, and dont cry ever, pleaseee we cant see you cry.dont worry ur gonna rok in the next paper! ILY🤗

im fine now rida, well kinda
the thing is, i know i did amazing in my paper, but i also know that they examiners might not mark it, because i didn't know i had my paper in the morning  so wen all my friends were doing the paper, i was here on heaven, and after the exam got over, my friends called me and told me that they already did the exam. And i thought they were lying, until i got upstairs and saw the timings, my paper wasn't in the afternoon, it was in the morning. And then i spent 2 hours crying my eyes out. And now im just weak.
swancy take rest
dont worry
life can be sometimes difficult, but its still good
-LoVe.KaSh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh swan..thats terrible:O...but u did write the exam right? so m sure it wud b considered dont get disheartened..
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Hey Ridu, Rish, Swanc, Nikku, Divu and Angel...how r uz?

@Nikku: gd it is back or else i would have damaged it myself

@Swanc: oye whtz wrong guess wht i am DL DMG making so we can get caps of it
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -LoVe.KaSh-

oh swan..thats terrible:O...but u did write the exam right? so m sure it wud b considered dont get disheartened..

my school called me a few hours back, and i wrote the paper, but i dnt even know what i wrote, i was too busy wiping my tears during the exam, and my head just killed.
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

im fine now rida, well kinda
the thing is, i know i did amazing in my paper, but i also know that they examiners might not mark it, because i didn't know i had my paper in the morning  so wen all my friends were doing the paper, i was here on heaven, and after the exam got over, my friends called me and told me that they already did the exam. And i thought they were lying, until i got upstairs and saw the timings, my paper wasn't in the afternoon, it was in the morning. And then i spent 2 hours crying my eyes out. And now im just weak.

Swanz its okay. see lhaife is about ups and downs. i cant say thate dont worry nd be happy everything is gonna turn up the fairytale way, but swanzy please crying wont help it. please dont cry. it was a mistake and the examiners will mark it. your a brilliant gal. they will swanz. just calm down and relax please! everything is gonna be fine then, we all r wd u uve got ur friends, nd trust me ur paper will turn out excellent. really it will! coz God wont be unfair wd you. please dont cry! just relax yurself nd try to tak to ur teacher or principl once!
Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Swanz ofcourse your paper will be considered...after all you wrote it na...and it was english and your writing skills are damn awesome... :) believe it or not,even if u write sumthing in sleep it will b perfect only :)

@RIda-plan to continue tht :O u left it at such a point i hv no idea if they will go on or :|

swanz, its ok dear. i would have also cried if something happened like this
u take rest