sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!!! ☺️

plz update soon
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oooh do I see the quality of mercy coming out??
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Those requiring PMs please send me a buddy request. Makes my life a lil easier..thank you 😊

Part 4

"Insalata di Cesare, Le Farfalle al Salmone, Risotto al Funghi Porcini,  Crostata di Frutta...!"

Geet stared at Maan blankly wondering if he had gone mad from deprivation!

"The list of dishes I had for dinner", he offered.

Geet got off the couch with a flounce.

"Can't be famished after all that, can I?", he finished with a smirk.

Geet's hands moved to the knot that held the towel together.

Were they to be the brave last words of a dying man?

Everything seemed to  happen in slow motion after that!

The knot came loose and the towel started slipping!

He gulped!

The towel came off completely!

He gasped!

This was far worse than he had imagined!!

Instead of naked creamy skin, his eyes encountered bits of black lace strategically positioned to drive a man crazy!!

What in sweet heavens was that?

"A strapless teddy from Victoria's Secret", she offered helpfully!

Did he actually ask her aloud?

"Thank you", Maan replied automatically, not knowing quite what he was thanking her for!

Before he'd managed to gather his wits together, she shoved the bottle of lotion into his hands.

Turning her back to him, she plonked herself just a few inches away from his lap.

"Will you do my back please", she asked him in a dulcet tone.  

"Er..ummm...sure", he answered before pouring some lotion into his trembling palm with a hand that shook even more.

The room was filled with the combined sound of their indrawn breaths with the first contact!

Maan's mouth dried up and his hands shook harder as he subjected himself to the sweet torture. His mouth ached to taste that which only his hands had been permitted to touch. Should he just go ahead and beg before he killed himself?!

"Maan...!"

Was that a groan he heard?!

" Okay Maan, just keep that up, she's melting", he mentally congratulated himself!

"Yes, Geet", he asked, trying hard to keep his voice from cracking.

"You are not hitting the right spots...the massage is supposed to relieve the stiffness as well!"

Relieve her stiffness?! The minx was not done with her teasing game, was she?! He would show her!

"Sorry, Geet...am a little out of touch...the last time a lady asked me to do her..", he paused strategically!

As expected, his little virago jumped off the couch and turned on him with blazing eyes!!

"Do her...?", she prompted.

"Do her back was three years ago when I was at the Gold Coast"", he finished rather tamely!

She grabbed the bottle of lotion and plonked it on the table before turning back to him with her hands on her hips.

"So?"

"So?"

"Did you?"

"Did I?"

"Do her...?"

"Geet, how could you?"

He looked affronted.

She was just a tad mollified before he continued,

"A gentleman does not kiss and tell!"

"Don't I know what a gentleman you are?" She was spitting fire now.

He looked at her hard, almost grateful to her for giving him the opening he was looking for.

"Of course you would know..have I touched you even once in these three nights after you accused me of treating you as a sex object?", he asked in a genuinely aggrieved tone.

She looked deep into his eyes and saw the pain there. She felt a twinge in her heart for she had been the one to put it there. Now, she had to be the one to kiss it away.

She moved to him and locking her arms around his neck, hugged him to her bosom.

He was stiff and resistant for a second and even tried to pull away but she was not the one to let go, was she?

Bending down, she pulled his vest off over his head.

Kneeling on the floor next to him, she started kissing him, starting with the forehead. Light butterfly kisses that packed enough punch to knock Maan out of his senses.

Kisses on the forehead, eyes, nose and cheeks, a nip on the earlobe, followed by kisses rained down his throat, shoulders and neck. Tremors convulsed his body as if he was caught in some frenzy. Under normal circumstances, he would have grabbed her by the waist and started devouring her but something held him back now.

Her hands were on the waist band of his pants when he found the strength from somewhere deep within to pull her back up.

He held her by the back of her head as he looked deep into her eyes.

"Feel like a sex object still?"

She looked deep into his eyes as she replied.

"No, but you do!"

His eyes narrowed as he struggled to grasp her meaning.

"You are just sitting back and letting me do all the work. Only an object remains still and reactionless!"

Something melted within him and grabbing her hand, he placed it on his heaving chest.

"Reactionless?"

She trailed her nails provocatively down to his washboard abs, looking up at him challengingly.

"Aren't you supposed to act on the reaction?"

"What does that require me to...?"

Before he could finish, her lips had captured his in a kiss that spoke of a long denied passion! There was no stopping him thereafter as he sipped on her lips like a parched man at an oasis!!

Without breaking the kiss, he managed to get up and lift her up into his arms. Her legs went around his waist in a tight clinch. As they broke off for breath, she asked him.

"Where are we going?"

"To bed of course", he answered.

"Where is the bed?"

He cursed under his breath. The minx had driven all other thought from his mind.

"If you need a bed, then we'll have to wait till tomorrow", she continued.

"Do you want me dea..?"

Her mouth swallowed the other words as she slowly slid down his body. She moved them to the area where she had stacked the fluffy bath towels. She picked up four of the snow white ones and spread them on the carpet. She lay atop the towels and held out her hand to him. The combination of her black lace covered creamy skin against the white background awoke the most primal of instincts in him. With an animal growl, he fell on her, intent on tracing every inch of her with his scorching lips.

What was this bloody thing, this teddy or whatever? Where were the hooks? He desperately searched for them.

She almost laughed at his desperation, which did not go down well with him.

"Which fool designed this instrument of torture?" he muttered

"Probably a guy who flunked architecture school!" 

"Don't bring business into bed again. That was what started this all", he groaned!

"Was it just me? Who played boss in bed?"

He looked at her uncomprehendingly!

"Didn't you tell me to spend the whole day in bed instead of coming in to work? And only a boss can sanction time off, not a husband!"

He closed his eyes for a second as he realized how that might have sounded to a woman already smarting over a perceived slight at work.

Opening his eyes, he looked deeply into her own as he bent down and kissed her lips!

"Sorry!" he whispered as he buried his face in her neck.

She grabbed his hair and pulled him back up as she ordered him, "Get back to work now!"

"So you are the boss today?" he asked with twinkling eyes.

"We can take turns if you like", she laughed.

"Let me have my turn today", he begged.

"Why today?"

"So I can order you to teach me how to take this damned thing off!!"

She laughed harder until he shut her up the way he knew best!!

Precap- If you prick us do we not bleed ( sorry but it is still the same)

Edited by janvis70 - 12 years ago
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOWWW...AMAZING...dear...Finalllyyy the STARVATION ENDS !!!..So what's NEXT ??? πŸ˜‰
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
This was Extremely Sexilicious 😍
Loved it...poor maan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and i salut hs self control...he gathered the energy tu pull her away πŸ˜†...Cant wait...update sooon 😳
Edited by -Parisa- - 12 years ago
ahujatanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
☺️ β˜ΊοΈ 
you are a fabulous writer πŸ‘ πŸ‘

loved it πŸ˜ƒ

in part 2 i loved nakul's dream πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

waiting for the next πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb Update
Cont Soon
Thanks 4 The PM
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
☺️ I loved how business thing was brought back again and both realized what they made each other go through😳 The best was he unable to open the lace thing🀣  

Cant wait for the next part! πŸ˜ƒ This part was brilliant. β­οΈ
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Loved it!!!!
Poor Poor Maan...he thought he was in control...but he was just a sex object πŸ˜†