Fan Fictions

OS - The Dressing Room Couch- Part 5 on Page 22

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Geet Khurana sat at her dressing table, idly running the comb through her tresses...her eyes strayed of their own volition to the clock on the mantle piece...it was half past ten...she sighed heavily as she got up, throwing the comb carelessly onto the table top...

This was going nowhere, she thought...simply nowhere...it had been three days since they had even spoken to each other...forget speak, he had refused to even meet her eye...one would think it impossible considering they were not just husband and wife but business partners too...but her dusht danav had a way of achieving the impossible...he had simply gone ahead and planned a series of site visits and client meetings over the last three days to keep himself out of the office through the day..and he made sure that she was kept busy at office so she wouldn't be able to volunteer to go with him...he left home at daybreak and returned at midnight so Dadima wouldn't get a whiff of their differences..although she stayed up till midnight everyday to confront him, he locked himself up in their dressing room as soon as he came so she couldn't reach him...

Geet glared balefully at the couch in the dressing room...that couch would have to go, she decided...wasn't letting her get anywhere with the moron she had married...she'd heard that it was fun for husband and wife to resolve their fights in bed... but what did one do with a man who refused to come to bed...The voice within her head chose just that moment to wake up...and why does he refuse to come to bed, it asked her...she could glare down worthy opponents but one couldn't do much with a voice in the head, could you?...Okay, it had been her fault too..she accepted that...whom are you trying to kid, the voice piped up again...it was all your fault...okay, so it was all her fault that he was off bed...!!!

Actually, the problem had nothing to do with the bed...that had never been a problem, had it...if at all, it had only been a problem of excess...Geet couldn't help blushing even amidst her misery as memories of that bed and all that had been happening there till just three days ago slammed into her with full force...such memories had a way of attacking not just the mind but the body too...and her body was letting her know in no uncertain terms that it'd had enough of going cold turkey...!

It had all begun with an argument at work over a proposal that they were putting together for a client...used to her dusht danav applauding her every move these days, Geet had simply not been ready for his criticism...actually, Adi had also cautioned her about the pitfalls in her plans but then Geet Khurana was not exactly known for her patience or willingness to listen, was she..so she had gone ahead and presented it at the team meeting before the client presentation the next day...and like always, Maan had chaired the meeting...she had waited with bated breath as he critically scanned the designs, super confident that he would love them like always...but for a change, he looked up at her with a frown rather than an adoring smile...and told her they were not suitable..she had been taken aback by his response...unable to accept it without demurring, she had begun arguing ...the rest of the team watched in shocked silence as she continued to press her point even as Maan tried to convince her that her ideas were not feasible...at one point, Maan just lost his patience and asked her to remember that she was talking to a man who had been in the construction business for almost a decade and who was a highly accomplished architect himself...she, on the contrary, had no formal training even...so why could she just not accept that he knew better than her...Geet might not have taken offense if he had stopped right there...but he went further and asked her why she had a problem accepting that she was wrong for once...that her idea was just not good enough...she had maintained complete silence thereafter...the team had continued discussing other ideas and they had finalised the presentation..that night, she had gone to bed saying she had a bad headache...Maan had been solicitous and asked her to sleep it off...

Needless to say, the client was hugely impressed with the presentation and the contract had been awarded to Khurana Constructions...a part of Geet was happy to see Maan's beaming face but the insult still rankled..!

That night, in their bedroom, he had brought out a bottle of champagne and said that they should toast to the success of the project...he had filled her glass with fruit juice, since he knew she abhorred the taste of alcohol...she had obediently raised her glass in toast and taken a sip..and then she'd told him that she was sleepy and wanted to go to bed...Maan had encouraged her to do just that and told her he would join her in a bit...!!

She had fallen into an uneasy sleep when she felt his fingers running up and down her arm...even in her temper, she could not help the shivers that ran down her spine but kept a leash on herself...he started nuzzling her neck next...oh, the devil knew just how to hit the right spot, didn't he...she was not going to melt this time though...the fingers that were running up and down her arm now moved beneath the hem of her thigh length nightie and started caressing her waist...the nuzzling at the neck continued for a bit before he moved up and started licking her earlobe...she was hard pressed not to moan...he gave her earlobe a tiny nip just before whispering in her ear.." You still sleepy?"...she did not respond to that ...the hand at the waist slowly started wandering to the zone that fascinated him the most..Geet was melting by now and just about to turn into his arms when the sexy whisper continued..."Come on baby, I'm starved now.. please don't deny me...you can even take the morning off tomorrow and sleep in...you can even spend the whole day in bed...in fact, I think I'll join you too...there is a meeting that I just can't skip in the morning but after that...what say, baby?"...he half whispered and half moaned into her ear...his words brought Geet's hackles right back up and she turned to face him..when he would've taken her into his arms, she put her hand on his chest holding him back..."Of course, why not...this is all I am good for, am I not"...Maan looked at her with passion glazed eyes..and she glared at him as she continued, " You have no use for me in your office...all I am is a sex object to keep you happy in bed..that is all I am good for, am I not...so, why not...go ahead..have your fun so I can go back to sleep!"...even as the words left her lips, Geet knew she had gone too far but she could not help herself...nor would her pride allow her to withdraw them...Maan looked at her for a minute, almost disbelievingly, before he got up abruptly and went into the dressing room, shutting the door softly and turning the lock!!

( to be continued)

Part 2 - Page 5

Part 3- Page 12

Part 4- Page  17

Part 5 - Page 22

Edited by janvis70 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

wow.. the part was really nice..
and geet is sooo in a mess right now..
do PM me wen u update.. i'll read it after my examz 😊

love
Noor
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
i liked it. plz continue πŸ˜ƒ
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WOW!! Would love such fights btween Maneet in the show as well! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Geet is damn pissed off, huh! πŸ˜Š 

Cant wait to see how Maan convinces her😍 Please continue! πŸ˜ƒ
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
awww  Thats was really Good...Poor Maan...and Geet πŸ˜†
Continue sooon
babygurl10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
PlzZz continue...
and PM me!
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thats precisely why you should never take fights to bed!!πŸ˜†

Loved it...continue soon...
raman1921 thumbnail
Wow geet is in trouble lets see how she manofy mann nowplease continue soon...

Raman
LadyArwen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great!!! Geet having mood swings... is she pregnant by any chance???πŸ˜‰
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey when will u be updating the next part

plz reply to this post